Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
You'll have to pay about 15% of the total cost in import taxes at the border. Its not like buying one in Oregon, its a different country. They're not capable of licensing it either.

There is one way, become a Canadian citizen, join their military, get stationed in the US and then quit. Its that simple.
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.