Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking here for several months and just pulled the trigger on a 22 RTL-E in Sonic Grey at the end of August. Very fist thing that I did was add an AAWireless adapter...once you go wireless it's painful to go back. Second was the dog shelf since there aren't any kids in the house and the pooch will have the back to himself most of the time. Today I took a shot at making some hooks to hang off of the seat supports when they are up. They came out pretty much exactly as I was thinking. Simple hooks from a big box with a back plate and some heavy fabric along with some sticky back Velcro. Hopefully dumping groceries all over the back is a thing of the past.

Wood Cosmetics Font Guitar accessory Material property
Wood Rectangle Font Material property Hardwood
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Wood Tree
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good idea and placement. My Gen1 came with a coupe hooks for grocery bags on the back of the console. I use them infrequently, but when I do, I appreciate them.
I added some to my wife’s Highlander that snap onto the headrest posts. Similarly handy.

Reactions: Lucky Jack

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,890 Posts
You can add a set of these, also:

I echo the same sentiment. These hooks are much better. I have a very similar, but these , in my G1 and doubles as a phone holder. Though I have not used it as a phone holder, it helps hang masks and light bags.
I am not keen on having those hooks on the legs through. yanking on the legs while they rears are in the upright position, may end up ripping the cable/disc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts