Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at 1Gs for a while and I found a 2008 RTS in good shape (very little rust, solid Honda dealer service history), with 2 sets of wheels/tires in good shape (common up here in Ontario), and 93k miles for 12kCAD (9k USD) HERE. I think that's a solid price for Ontario but I've only been looking for a couple weeks. Does that seem like a reasonable value?

We're making a move to Washington state in January. For those that live in OR/WA would this be considered a decent deal? Am I better off waiting for until we move to buy?

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,415 Posts
I wouldn't even think about selling my 120k mile 2008 RTS for $9000. It's worth much more to me. From that perspective, that sounds like a great deal. But I have no idea what the real world value is of the 2008 RTS in Canada... or the USA, for that matter. If it's in good shape and has been properly maintained and operated, it will last for many years to come. Of course there are some caveats there... if you don't know the full service history. But if that Honda shop has a complete set of maintenance records, that's a plus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks speedlever. I guess it's the same as most used cars - what they're worth depends on what work has been put into them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts