1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have seen them. They come as a factory option on some Nissan trucks. They seem pretty good to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi PhotoMac - just wondering if you purchased it? I'm also interested in picking this bed extender and have the same concern you do. Curious if anyone else have since there's been 200+ views and no real review on this product.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, did not get it...still thinking about it though- does not seem like anyone on this group has seen one in person yet, that leaves me a little leary...

Drew

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't waste ur money...the product does not install at all with Ridgelines. I was able to contact my ebay seller and he actually admitted that he had gotten quite a few complaints "today" so he will give me 75% refund if I decide to keep it. SO...who wants one now? I'll sell mine for $75 :D:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
don't know about the Versa Gate but the one that I have is by Westin and actually comes in very handy. The only down side is to get in the trunk you have to unlatch and move it, but it works great. Mine actually looks excatly like the ones you get from the dealer. I got lucky and got it from another roc member who didn't need it. Oh yeah only function on it that does not work is the tethers that are made to hook on the tailgates post bolts that are found on other trucks. http://www.bed-extender.com/ is where they have a picture of it, I have had no problems with it bouncing either. Just a thought. I don't think they make them anymore for the ridge, but may find one that fits it heck I think the main piece is the same for all only the brackets change and I do have the quick release brackets on mine. If you need I can try to get a pic of how it is installed as for the brackets on the truck.

:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I purchased 2 Westin extenders from Pep-boys last year for $39.00ea and it looks like the same thing to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts