Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market to buy! And my search is limited to The 2021 model year. I'm seeing a lot of '21 Sports and quite a few RTL-Es with very very low miles for sale. I get it that there's not likely to be 15-20k miles on these trucks but I'm seeing the majority with <6k miles. What are your thoughts on why these vehicles would be available so quickly? I can't help but suspect that there's some unacceptable "issue" that the owners just had to get rid of these trucks. Bear in mind that these are either Honda certified or 'Blue/Yellow Superstore' certified. Thanks in advance folks.

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline Black Edition
23 Posts
Could they be dealership/executive trucks?

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline BE-White
51 Posts
I think you may see alot of people swapping vehicles often during these high resale value times.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Look up most any new vehicle. Many people for whatever reason get rid of it very quickly.
I see 2022 Mavricks with <2K miles USED for sale already.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I sold a 2020 RTL-E after owning it for a year and not driving it do to Covid and WFH. Had 270 miles on it when Carvana picked it up. Hated to see it depreciate just sitting. Wife and I both WFH today and realized we just don't need two vehicles. Made a few bucks on the sale too. When I see people paying near 50k for a Ridgeline, seems crazy to me. I'd be looking at other options but really just waiting on more normal times to return. They will.

·
Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
336 Posts
I think you may see alot of people swapping vehicles often during these high resale value times.
This scenario is me. Sold a 2018 Colorado w/over 60K miles, with issues, for a boat load of cash. Bought a used 2019 RL RTL-E w/low miles. Five months later traded it for 2022 RL Black Edition. Reason, I got only $1K less than what I paid for it after putting nearly 10K miles. Plus, I paid MSRP for my 2022! Not sure how much longer the used vehicle market will stay hot. As long as I can get these crazy resale dollars I’ll continue to look for my next new vehicle.

Gusto!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts