Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for sale in my area. Owner has passed away. One of the nicest I have seen.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Wow, VERY VERY NICE !!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Nither of you two are too young to cruise the 'Dragon' in this classic!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Anyone want to say where the gas fill cap is located on that car? I was the second owner of one of those back in the day.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Anyone want to say where the gas fill cap is located on that car? I was the second owner of one of those back in the day.

In the left tail light......

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Well, I didn't know there was a YouTube showing it....Probably one for the 56 too.
I didn't need to go to any site, I have owned several chevy's back in the 60's...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Yea and trying to get that darn 8 track tape to play without skipping...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
You heard the one about the teenagers a few years ago that stole the 56 Bel Air? They found it miles away parked at a gas station. They looked at the surveillance cameras and saw the 3 teens walking around the car looking for the gas filler. Of course, they never found it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yea and trying to get that darn 8 track tape to play without skipping.
No 8 tracks in '57, that was a late sixties/seventies thing.

That hum/buzz you hear on those old car radios was from the vibrator in the power supply.
It was needed to produce the B+ voltage for the vacuum tubes. Aside from the buzz they worked really well.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Skipping???? You sure that wasn't a 45RPM record player in the glove compartment?
I recall Chrysler having a record player in a few cars in the mid to late '50's.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here are a couple of Shoeboxes I've owned:
57 150:

and the one I should never have sold - 56 Nomad:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Loved the Nomad. Had an uncle that had a 56 Safari. He bought it new and had no kids. My parents couldn't figure that one out.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Love the Nomad too.......my bucket list car to one day own.......

What price if you know on the '57 Chevy ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts