Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just took these pics. Got them from www.cdcgraphics.com Great products. Thanks LadyRidge for sending them to me. Great job!!! :D

ps. added a picture of reflectors on tailgate. got the idea from our new england meet

Attachments

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
They look great Tex. Ladyridge knows her stuff.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Looks goooood.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Lady Ridge,

Can you make a graphic that says "My other car is a Honda Ridgeline".

I want to put it on my beater/commuter car. A 1994 Chevy Cavalier station wagon with a scrape down the entire right side where the little old lady I got it from hit the track of her garage door coming home.

"I thought I heard something but I wasn't sure so I just kept going" was her explaination.

Almost 30 MPG and only 73,000 miles. I doubt she ever went over 60.

L

·
0 Posts
steveberger said:
Lady Ridge,

Can you make a graphic that says "My other car is a Honda Ridgeline".

I want to put it on my beater/commuter car. A 1994 Chevy Cavalier station wagon with a scrape down the entire right side where the little old lady I got it from hit the track of her garage door coming home.

"I thought I heard something but I wasn't sure so I just kept going" was her explaination.

Almost 30 MPG and only 73,000 miles. I doubt she ever went over 60.
Sure steve...email me with the details and I'll get it right out to you.
Thanks guys..and thanks TEX! ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Kellcut said:
Looks great! Where do you have the Tex's Ridge one?
Lower right side of the windshield. I'll take a zoom out pic tonight.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Nice looking graphics Tex.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rms56 said:
How about zoom out so we can see the truck Tex?:cool:
I will take the picture tonight...It's on the lower right side (driver side) of the windhsield, right above the window for the serial number. Looks like a badge of honor or a name tag.:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Tex, Looking good man! You are right, LadyRidge does a really great job! I'd post a photo of the one she did for us but the kids "borrowed" my camera! and I've just noticed we can't attach photos on the ROC at the moment.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Super graphics dude!! oops. my first post

·
Registered
62 Posts
That really looks wonderfull. I definitely would like to have a banner like that!! CDCGRAPHICS...thanks Tex's Ridge:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice decals. I would definitely consider the Ridgeline one up on the front window. My wife would shoot me if I put my userid on the front of my truck though. I also like the reflectors, I am surprised Honda didn't consider that when the made the truck, they thought of just about everything else.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
captmiddy said:
Nice decals. I would definitely consider the Ridgeline one up on the front window. My wife would shoot me if I put my userid on the front of my truck though. I also like the reflectors, I am surprised Honda didn't consider that when the made the truck, they thought of just about everything else.
PM LadyRidge if interested. It was easy to install. She included a full page instructions! (a little confusing, maybe I can't read Ohian) I took a shortcut;
I layed it out flat where I wanted it. Then I started on the passenger's side end, and peeled back the backing sheet two inches, and with the included squeegee in my right hand. I started sqeeging the stencil to the glass. Then peeled back another two inches.....etc., etc. IMPORTANT: Clean glass with alcohol and dry before application. Before the first squeege, verify the decal is straight. It sort of lines itself up after that. I used the edge of the windshield as my guide. Did I mention that I worked thru my sunroof? If you a waist line over 44 inches...forgedabouit!!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts