Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have discovered this but I hadn't until today and I haven't seen it posted.

I flipped down my visor and noticed up by the pivot point 2 little arrows pointing out <-->. So I gave my visor a slight pull and low and behold it extends out :D

I promptly placed the visor next to the driver's side window and extended all the way. The visor covers that 3" gap that visors always leave between the pillar and the window, you know the one that leaves you blind while you drive at sunset or any time except noon.

Anyway just thought I would share in case others hadn't figured this out yet.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I found that a couple weeks ago but just found out this weekend that the center console slides forward to give you more surface to put your arm on. I keep finding things like this. It is kind of like a treasure hunt.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
mayfielh said:
Some of you may have discovered this but I hadn't until today and I haven't seen it posted.

I flipped down my visor and noticed up by the pivot point 2 little arrows pointing out <-->. So I gave my visor a slight pull and low and behold it extends out :D

I promptly placed the visor next to the driver's side window and extended all the way. The visor covers that 3" gap that visors always leave between the pillar and the window, you know the one that leaves you blind while you drive at sunset or any time except noon.

Anyway just thought I would share in case others hadn't figured this out yet.
Thanks! this was one of my issues with the RL not having the extentions built in
I guess we dont need em when they move the way they do :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
dsowell said:
I found that a couple weeks ago but just found out this weekend that the center console slides forward to give you more surface to put your arm on. I keep finding things like this. It is kind of like a treasure hunt.
My dogs found the console arm rest extension for us. We use it forward most of the time now. I like the treasure hunt aspect too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts