Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever tried to remove the warning stickers on the drivers side visor and headliner?

If so how?

I am really getting tired of being told that cornering to fast while in VTM-4 will cause my airbag to deploy and eject my child from the front seat.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
No, but I covered all of that stuff up with a visor "wallet" that holds a few CDs, papers, toll tickets, pencil, paper, etc. Walmart special!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Have removed a lot of pin stripping,graphics and decals in the past by using a heat gun (hair dryer low setting) and peeling off slowly from a painted surface. But not sure if same would work on a Fabric Surface, could it leave a glue residual??
"Illegitimati non garborundum"
mayfielh said:
Has anyone ever tried to remove the warning stickers on the drivers side visor and headliner?

If so how?

I am really getting tired of being told that cornering to fast while in VTM-4 will cause my airbag to deploy and eject my child from the front seat.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Although there are numerous variations, I believe you ment, "ILLEGITIMUS NON CARBORUNDUM"

Not really latin, more of a psuedo-latin joke.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, I was the guy who took 3 years of Latin in High School.....

And it wasn't because of the end of year Toga Party.
Back then, it was the prestige language to study.

But it does help a tad with conversing with my neighbors.....

·
Registered
580 Posts

Yeah, but the folks you're conversing with in this thread may all be gone. It's from 2005 (until you revived it) :act060:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Why are your neighbors Latin American?

(sorry, Dan Quayle Joke from the past and his bumbling rants)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

back-to-the-future222.png

It's all coming back to me…2005! What a year!

·
Registered
20 Posts

If so how?

what I'm doing is covering my door arm rest center console arm rest and visors in dark red denim. i choose dark red cause i have a cherry pearl color and tired or gray and black interior so blah.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts

If so how?

To be honest, I never even notice it, or stare much at my visor! :act060:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found cover-up stickers for my old Chevy Impala. I wish I remember where I got them, though. They were custom cut for this purpose.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
These airbag warning 'stickers' on the sun visors are not required in Europe. Lots of Audi/VW owners buy the OEM, plain European sun visors and swap them for the OEM US visors. Anyone look into this for Ridgelines?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts