Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out while wife was in store shopping. I knew you could link your phone And give navigation commands but didn’t know this. I started fooling with the talk button And it turned my AC fan down 🤷‍♂️
So I fooled with it a little more and it turned my stereo on, hmm. Pretty cool huh! Anybody no anything else it can do? Like maybe self diagnostic or whatever?

·
Super Moderator
5,361 Posts
Just found out while wife was in store shopping. I knew you could link your phone And give navigation commands but didn’t know this. I started fooling with the talk button And it turned my AC fan down 🤷‍♂️
So I fooled with it a little more and it turned my stereo on, hmm. Pretty cool huh! Anybody no anything else it can do? Like maybe self diagnostic or whatever?
It won't do a self-diagnostic through voice, but you can push certain buttons in a particular order to get into the diagnostic menu. I had read of owners who "bricked" their head unit by making mistakes in that menu.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It won't do a self-diagnostic through voice, but you can push certain buttons in a particular order to get into the diagnostic menu. I had read of owners who "bricked" their head unit by making mistakes in that menu.
😬

1 - 3 of 3 Posts