Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm new to this forum; just purchased a 2013 Ridgeline so i'm on the beginning edge of a steep learning curve. Has anyone given the Volo computer chip a try on their Honda Ridgeline yet, and if so what kind of results have you seen?
thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,361 Posts
Welcome to the Ridgeline Owners Club, @bsmart!

There's no mention of that device on this forum.

Here are some things that actually improve fuel economy and don't cost anything:
  • Reduce weight
  • Slow down
  • Drive gently
  • Combine short trips

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well zroger73 you're sure right on those suggestions for how to improve fuel economy. But where is the FUN in driving like that?!
Just kidding....I usually take those into consideration every time I get in a vehicle to go somewhere.
Volo Performance has been making automobile computer chips for over a decade that actually can help you get more out of your stock engine. No I don't work for them, but i have used one of their chips in my Isuzu Trooper since 2010 along with a HHO system and gotten reasonable results out of it.
I was considering putting a Volo in the Ridgeline w/o adding the HHO, if I could get some indication from another actual user as to the kind of results they've gotten using the chip.
Since no one on this forum has given it a try, it looks like i'll be the guinea pig again and we'll see what happens.
I'll provide some info as it comes available.
If you're curious check out voloperformance.com and performancechiptuning.com

·
Super Moderator
12,361 Posts
You might want to let Honda's engineers know about this amazing find - if it could save even 0.1 MPG without negative affects on longevity and emissions, you'd probably get your portrait hung in the halls of Honda's corporate headquarters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts