Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 model Ridgeline comes up with a VTM-4 alarm after some minutes of driving. I got the following error codes when downloading codes to a PC at the local Honda workshop:

ABS/VSA:
91-1
68-1

Body:
B1008
B1060
B1061

At low speed the car has a low noise from the right front tier. The noise could indicate that the brakes have to be replaced.

The local Honda dealer in Norway/Europe does not have experience with Ridgeline. Anyone out there who knows what the problem could be???

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,044 Posts
Do you have your original battery still in there? If so, weird warning indicators start coming up. If you do, I would start with replacing it. Even if it doesn't solve this problem you're having, you're pretty much due for a new battery after 5 years anyways.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,577 Posts
Hope this will help, but it's pretty general in nature:

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
Looks like a bunch of sensors and modules all at the same time. Still thinking a worn out battery!

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,577 Posts
Yeah, the battery may well be the culprit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your help!!!

Is it possible to find a full list of error codes with descriptions on internett for future diagnostics. Do you have any recommendations with respect to OBD II scanner and analysis software for Ridgeline. I could want to be able to check for error codes (not only engine errors) with my laptop to save workshop cost.

Regards
Frode

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
Thanks.

I ll check the battery. I just bought the car one week ago.

Regards, Frode
Did you get any maintenance records with the truck? You might want to think about changing all the fluids to get a maintenance baseline. I would change the battery anyways since you don't know how old it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts