33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WA/OR Ridgeline owners,

Is there any interest to create and/or
Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle
Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Mountain Sky Plant Cloud Ecoregion
Automotive parking light Sky Car Tire Vehicle
participate in Honda Offroading group? I wouldn't mind creating a group on FB and hosting a few events for Honda owners (Pilots, Passports, Ridgelines, CRV)? The idea is to do some light offroading (softroading) or even overlanding (camping on the trail).

Please respond if you would like to be a part of something like this. The pictures are for attention and to show what kind of trips would be hosted by the group. I have done a few trips with lifted Subarus and don't see a reason why we can't have a Honda group to have a little fun.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl, "The Blue Pearl"
215 Posts
Well, I'm not too far from the PNW but I do like the sound of it. (y)

·
Registered
2017 RTL AWD
21 Posts
Sounds good to me.

Rolling as a crew would be fun and much safer than lone wolfing it.

My truck has plenty of scratches from IRL usage so she is ready to do more venturing from the pavement. Count me in thumbs up

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, I created a group for folks who like to take their vehicles offroading in WA state (Facebook Groups). My intent is to build up a Honda-heavy (Passport, Pilot, Ridgeline, CRV) group that would explore various off-roading routes in WA state and perhaps some OR. Most trips will be day trips but if there is enough interest I would be open to do overnight trips as well, or true overlanding trips. If this sounds good and you would like to participate, feel free to join or ask questions. Your vehicles don't need to be lifted, modified but I think it is wise to have AT tires. There will be a mix of easy routes that any car can tackle but there will be routes that would require a lift and skid plates.

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts