Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
what color and area are you? I am looking for one myself and have been scalping all possible forum/marketplace/cragslist. I can share what I found if I happen to stumble on one in your area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TonyVH - Are there particular colors you see for sale more often? I need a cap and I'm choosing between a blue and black 1G. I'm guessing blue is pretty hard to come by?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw there is a G1 black currently for sale in Seattle area $1000 asking price
Have not seen blue. What i usually do also is look for private owner listing of complete vehicle, sometime it has a cap and I would ask if they sell separately.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in NW Indiana. I think the color of the truck is dark gray metal. I would think about getting it painted if I had to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There's a first gen black ARE posted on FB marketplace in Port Huron, MI. The owner is having some trouble getting mounting hardware off his truck and the latch/lock isn't working, but if you're local, can't beat the price at $200. I was going to get it for my black truck and sell my silver cap, but too far and too much hassle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried to find it on FB marketplace but couldn't. Might be gone. It is a little trip away from me but might be worth it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have what you need I am asking 850 for it also is the dark gray metallic color. Located up in Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an A.R.E cap that is off a 2008 if you are still looking. It came with the truck and I took it off, it's been stored in my shed for 5 years. It is the Nimbus gray from 2008. It's in great shape I just preferred to have a tonneau cover for how I use the truck. I'm located in NE Iowa. I'd like $750 for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts