Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new, or soon to be 2022 RTL-E owner, I am looking to spend some money on Black Friday and buy some cool, or not so cool stuff for my new ride. What have some of your purchased that you feel is a must have or would highly recommend?

·
Premium Member
2021 RTL-E
167 Posts
BAK X4s Tonneau Cover is my favorite upgrade. While not watertight, it provides security to items in the bed and has a hard top — but it rolls-up on top of the bed rails so it doesn’t take-up precise space in what is already a small bed.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...totally agree. I ordered it yesterday for $919 shipped to my door!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
The OEM rear seat covers are sweet. Mud guards. I don't know if a low profile hood protector is available or necessary with the new nose. If you are prone to hitting your doors when you open them then the body moldings will save the day. Then there are matts for the bed, front and rear. I've had Weather techs and Husky on other vehicles and they were far from perfect so I just go with the OEM Honda.

You also may want to think about doing a DIY mod to get some gutter guard behind that grille, it's wide open and a rock cold get to that condenser.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I often carry tools, straps, jumper unit/cables and who-knows-what in my trunk, and the trunk dividers have really helped keep it organized. My G1 trunk contents used to devolve into a tangled heap...much better with the dividers. The console compartment divider helps similarly.

Also, this cargo net has been super helpful....and for $18. Easier/quicker than bungee or ratchet straps in many instances. Amazon.com: CZC AUTO Bungee Cargo Net 3x4Ft Truck Bed Net Stretches to 6x8Ft for Pickup Trailer RV SUV Boat |3x3Inch Mesh Net Holds Small and Large|12 Tangle Free Carabiners & 12 Plastic Hooks|Super Duty : Automotive

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I often carry tools, straps, jumper unit/cables and who-knows-what in my trunk, and the trunk dividers have really helped keep it organized. My G1 trunk contents used to devolve into a tangled heap...much better with the dividers. The console compartment divider helps similarly.

Also, this cargo net has been super helpful....and for $18. Easier/quicker than bungee or ratchet straps in many instances. Amazon.com: CZC AUTO Bungee Cargo Net 3x4Ft Truck Bed Net Stretches to 6x8Ft for Pickup Trailer RV SUV Boat |3x3Inch Mesh Net Holds Small and Large|12 Tangle Free Carabiners & 12 Plastic Hooks|Super Duty : Automotive
Thanks! Do you have a link to the truck dividers from an inexpensive source?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was looking at a Pedal Commander but not sure I need one. Do you have one and, if so, are you happy with it? What is a vcm disabler?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E
64 Posts
BAK X4s Tonneau Cover is my favorite upgrade. While not watertight, it provides security to items in the bed and has a hard top — but it rolls-up on top of the bed rails so it doesn’t take-up precise space in what is already a small bed.
Thanks! Do you have a link to the truck dividers from an inexpensive source?
Do the bed cover side rails restrict the trunk lid from fully opening?

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
892 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was looking at a Pedal Commander but not sure I need one. Do you have one and, if so, are you happy with it? What is a vcm disabler?
i got the sprint booster from burtman industries, truck accelerates alot better making it really fun to drive. the vcm disabler will keep the truck running on all cylinders at all times instead dropping it for fuel economy. (variable cylinder management)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got the sprint booster from burtman industries, truck accelerates alot better making it really fun to drive. the vcm disabler will keep the truck running on all cylinders at all times instead dropping it for fuel economy. (variable cylinder management)
Where did you get vcm disabler? I hate it when vehicles do that. My RAM did that and I disabled it. If you have a link, that would be great! Thanks

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Reactions: Legeis
1 - 20 of 21 Posts