Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for spare set of rims to put snow tires on, I have the tires already. Located in SE British Columbia but could travel to anywhere near Calgary, AB, Spokane, WA or other places in Pacific Northwest if price was right. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Due to your location, finding locally by you may be a challenge. However, there are some alternatives and I really do hope someone here may help you out. Also look for wheels in the Pilot Forums and Acura MDX forums. Anything with a +45mm offset would work for you. Unless you want to go fully aftermarket.

Some places for OEM wheels
I have used car-parts.com to get decent items from local wreckers and salvage yards. Check with http://aandvautoparts.com/, as it is very close to you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have set off my 2013. I'm located in Mukilteo, WA. I don't have a plan to use them. I did the plasti-dip about 2 years ago. Should be easy to remove if you don't like it. Minor curb rash on at least one of them. Make me an offer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replying. Is it possible to see current pictures of them?
It’s around a seven hour drive one way for us so it would depend on the price as to whether it would make sense to make the trip, I am guessing you have an idea as to what your bottom line price is?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts