Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ridgeline Running Boards

There are so many different styles of running boards out there. I have been trying to find what would work the best with the five kiddos.

I just came across some new brand Go Rhino...anyone have any opinion on the manufactures product vs some of these other brands?

· Registered
94 Posts
Re: Ridgeline Running Boards

Not sure what brand mine are (truck was handed down to me) but I personally love the look of mine, I'll figure out which company mine are and let you know!

Land vehicle Pickup truck Vehicle Car Honda

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
94 Posts
I did all my mods based on black, like wheels, bull bar and lights, mudflaps and my side steps.
My little boy (2 1/2) loves using the steps to climb into daddy's truck all on his own ?

Beautiful truck, are those stock rims by any chance? They look really good... Love the whole "blacked out" look!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
2021 Sport HPD, Truxxx 1.5" Leveling Kit front/Traxda 1" rear. Safe, and audio.
53 Posts
Hello. Sorry, but i searched around and i can not seem to find anything on running board fitment. Are they one size fits all years 2006-2016? Kinna new to this sorta thing. I have a old oem set off of an 06 rts and not sure what they fit. Not sure if i should keep them or sell them. If they fit later models i may just hang on to them. I get mixed results from similar items on the net(ebay ect.) I plan on buying another 06-16 Ridgeline in the future. Again, I am new to this and not sure how to start a proper post lol.

· Premium Member
96 Posts
Hello. Sorry, but i searched around and i can not seem to find anything on running board fitment. Are they one size fits all years 2006-2016? Kinna new to this sorta thing. I have a old oem set off of an 06 rts and not sure what they fit. Not sure if i should keep them or sell them. If they fit later models i may just hang on to them. I get mixed results from similar items on the net(ebay ect.) I plan on buying another 06-16 Ridgeline in the future. Again, I am new to this and not sure how to start a proper post lol.
They should fit. They really did not make any changes to that part of the body. Honda only did face and rear updates over the years. You can confirm this by looking at the OEM factory boards. They state they fit 06'-14' model years. Here is a link. You can check the install instructions on each year. They should be all the same.

08L33-SJC-100 | Honda Running Boards (Ridgeline) - Bernardi Parts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.