Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to this forum as my 2019 Ridgeline let me down big time last night.
ABS, steering EPS, road departure, emission, hill start, vehicle stability warning lights all lit up. Vehicle drove ok for approx 2miles then proceeded to shift strangely and finally began to idle rough and loose power.
Has anyone had any similar problems, suggestions?

·
Administrator
20,050 Posts
If it's still under warranty, take it to your dealer.

If it's no longer under warranty, take it somewhere that can read the stored code(s). It's not unusual for a single problem to affect multiple systems due to their interdependency. Most likely, you have an engine-related issue ("Emissions System Problem") that is preventing other systems from working properly.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
A bad battery has been known to do all you describe with the lights and warnings.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Bad battery did it to me. Got the battery replaced and was as good as new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it's still under warranty, take it to your dealer.

If it's no longer under warranty, take it somewhere that can read the stored code(s). It's not unusual for a single problem to affect multiple systems due to their interdependency. Most likely, you have an engine-related issue ("Emissions System Problem") that is preventing other systems from working properly.
Really appreciate your input, dealer is getting it Tuesday

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new to this forum as my 2019 Ridgeline let me down big time last night.
ABS, steering EPS, road departure, emission, hill start, vehicle stability warning lights all lit up. Vehicle drove ok for approx 2miles then proceeded to shift strangely and finally began to idle rough and loose power.
Has anyone had any similar problems, suggestions?
This happened to me when the squirrels ate through my wiring in my 2020 ridgeline sport.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This happened on my 2017 RTL-E when the 3rd gear transmission pressure switch failed as 38K. It was about a $200 fix and not covered by to 5/60 powertrain warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts