Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this is my first, hopefully in the correct area. I just got my 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E on Monday, loving IT!!! This group is fantastic been reading a ton before making the purchase. My 2018 F150 was a lemon and went back on Friday to Ford.

I want to do a 2" lift or 1.5" level packages, rims & tires.
Do you have a recommendation for finding an installer in Washington State north of Seattle?

Would also like Fender Flairs, Roof Rack, Rear door extenders installed ;-)

Let me know your thoughts...thanks again!

Looking at this kit:
Jsport Chase Package | Jsport USA

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
My local WA Honda dealer sells JSport stuff so I assume they install it too. Perhaps your local Honda dealer might be your fall back installer. If memory serves me, the JSport site has a dealer locator function.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!! I've reached out to my local dealer hopefully find out later today what their costs are! Thank you for taking the time!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Sport
97 Posts
Sorry this is my first, hopefully in the correct area. I just got my 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E on Monday, loving IT!!! This group is fantastic been reading a ton before making the purchase. My 2018 F150 was a lemon and went back on Friday to Ford.

I want to do a 2" lift or 1.5" level packages, rims & tires.
Do you have a recommendation for finding an installer in Washington State north of Seattle?

Would also like Fender Flairs, Roof Rack, Rear door extenders installed ;-)

Let me know your thoughts...thanks again!

Looking at this kit:
Jsport Chase Package | Jsport USA
Hi there. Personally I think Jsport is overally priced. I suggest doing your research on lift/level packages as well as wheels/tires as there are many options out there. Initially I wanted the jsport done at the South Tacoma Honda dealer but they quoted me $1400 total labor not including the kit or tax. Then I came across the Traxda kits everyone raves about and found they are cheaper. As far as auto service goes, type in truck accessories or off road in google maps. Different shops will populate, however not many shops have experience with the Ridgeline kits (as I’m told these trucks don’t get lifted often) so you’ll have to call multiple and give them the exact details of kit you want for them to google the install.

I hope this helps. I think I’m getting my lift done at Ace Auto Repair in Seattle. Dave has been very communicative with me. He quoted $800 plus my 2”/2” kit so about $1100 total

traxda.com
Search : 202040

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great points thank you very much Jesse! I had a feeling and called my local mechanic I use for my company he says he can dial it in pretty quickly with alignment so I think I'm going that was as well! Good luck please post a pic when your done. Doing rims-tires too! [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Update: south Tacoma Honda quotes me $590+ tax on the Traxda 2” F/R lift installation. Super cheap considering Traxda mentions it only takes about 3 hours to install

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow cool thank you!
I‘m not sure where you are located exactly but I spoke with Cameron and Dan will be doing my install. I’m excited to see the results and very happy with the new, lower quote. I’d prefer a honda dealer over any other dealer, honestly. Will update with photos when complete.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool definitely let me know how it goes, thanks! Did you get new rims & tires as well? If so where?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cool definitely let me know how it goes, thanks! Did you get new rims & tires as well? If so where?
I have the stock rims, which I plan on keeping because I love their look. I upgraded my tires when I hit 1,800 miles to Falken Wildpeaks A/T but kept the 245/60/18 stock size. I’m looking forward to seeing how they look with the 2” lift. If I think I can go a bit bigger once I install the 1.5” spacers, then I might but I’m hoping to just keep the rims/tires I already have and invest into something else.

I think I got my tires at tirerack.com and they shipped free to the Firestone here on base, who did the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts