Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sorry, why waste your time……take it back to dealer. No excuse on a brand new vehicle still under factory warranty.

If you try to fix it and then break something or make it worst or has signs of you tampering with it….then guess what, they will blame user error.

·
Registered
2020 Sport AWD
241 Posts
I'd personally rather be in possession of my $40K+ truck, where I can use & take care of it to my standards, while it is parked safely in my garage.

Alternatively, you can turn it over to the (often clueless) dealership "techs" to fix the issue, where they often create other problems in the process, that may/may not ever get resolved to your satisfaction. All the while your truck is sitting outside in their lot, driven to McDonald's for the techs to get lunch, interior is torn apart, ect. In the meantime, you get the privilege of driving a used Civic loaner.
You must have a terrible dealer. Each time my dealer gave me a loaner (three times) it was either a fully loaded Pilot or Passport. My truck never stayed longer than a day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 424866
View attachment 424865
View attachment 424867 View attachment 424865 View attachment 424866 View attachment 424867
I have a new RTL-E, less than 600 miles that is parked outside. Had almost 3” of fain last night. Found water on the charging pad and in the close by cup holder. See photos. Anyone have this issue?
Got it too. 2022 RTL-E 5 months old parked outside. Dealer had it once and couldn't find a cause. Blew out drain hoses and reseat. Now leak is much worse. Back to the dealer!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Dealer found water behind the headliner so they kept it a few days. Dealer adjusted the position and fit of the sliding glass panel and subjected the truck to multiple hosings and car washings and even left it out in a rainstorm. So far, no leaks but it's below freezing now so we'll see.

·
Administrator
24,264 Posts
The Dealer found water behind the headliner so they kept it a few days. Dealer adjusted the position and fit of the sliding glass panel and subjected the truck to multiple holdings car washings and even left it out in a rainstorm. So far, no leaks but it's below freezing now so we'll see.
The seal around the moonroof isn't 100% effective by design which is why there is a trough around the moonroof connected to drain tubes. Unless the moonroof is open, water shouldn't enter the cabin even if the seal was completely missing. This is certainly something to keep an eye on.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts