Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Is there any precedent already set within the Honda product line for waterproof seats? I can't find anything on the website that specifically addresses this issue in any of the existing vehicles.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
zero said:
Is there any precedent already set within the Honda product line for waterproof seats? I can't find anything on the website that specifically addresses this issue in any of the existing vehicles.
Re: the Element from Honda's site:

"The waterproof FCX™, stain-resistant seating and hard, flat urethane-coated utility floor are durable, dirt-friendly and wipe-able"

As an Element owner and father of two young girls, I can tell you this is *really* nice. :)

For more on the Element, check out our other site: Element Owners Club

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Thanks for pointing that info out. I guess I didn't dig deep enough.

If Honda offers us such a choice, I hope that they make it separate from some of the other choices. I mean I would love to have a Ridgeline with some of the tech goodies in my Odyssey (Nav, RES, Parking Sensors, Rear-view Camera) AND have the option of waterproof seats/flooring instead of being automatically defaulted to leather interior. Not that leather is bad, but the utility of those waterproof seats and heavy-duty urethane flooring would be hard to pass up.

Hopefully we will all know soon . . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts