Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was in need of some new wheels and we had been eyeballing some CRV's and I always heard good things about the Element and we both fell for this 07 4WD EX 5AT in Atomic Blue, clean little ride with 140k on it, I didn't even blink at the mileage as we know they a last long time. It had brand new Michelin Latitude Tours and I was sold. I have 90k on my LTX's on the Ridge, gonna make 100k no problem. This Element is fun to drive, turns on a dime and has great storage abilities. The 4WD system works differently from the RL but has the proven Honda reliability behind it.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
People either loved 'em or hated them. When first on the market -with their mixed bold colors - I was of the hate persuasion. As time went on I started to like them. THAT ONE is good looking.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Great looking Element, I liked the inside, from the beginning, but wasn't a fan of the large plastic fenders when they were first introduced. The later models, with the fenders similar to your looked great. If I had the room and unlimited funds and parking spaces in the garage. I'd have one as a spare vehicle.

Best of luck & Enjoy the Ride, it looks really good.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Nice, I've always been smitten with the Element's quirky styling and great utility (kinda like the Ridgeline). Hope you get many happy miles out of your newest Honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts