Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting pretty darn close to winter here in the Interior of Alaska. Nothing very harsh so far but the cold weather is coming.

My previous Hondas have been cold weather stalwarts, so I am curious how the RL will stand up. It will be parked in a warm garage at night so I think it will do well . Also looking forward to see how it handles on slick, icy streets. My wife's old 98 Mercury Mystique is the best winter driver we have ever owned...

Andre

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm wondering too. Be sure to post your findings, as you are likely to get the opportunity (?) to experience driving in poor conditions before most of the rest of us in cold weather areas will.

L

·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
I'm wondering too. Be sure to post your findings, as you are likely to get the opportunity (?) to experience driving in poor conditions before most of the rest of us in cold weather areas will.
I bought Ridgena on March 1 and had a good month of NE Ohio, lake effect winter. It performed as I had expected and hoped.
Good Luck. :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
I feel like neighbors to both AlaskaRidge and Ladyridge. I lived in Fairbanks for awhile and worked in Youngstown for a little over a year. I know what you both go through. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts