Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SECRET WEAPON INTAKE

SECRET WEAPON INTAKE – POLISHED

The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than the other. This technology increases air volume and speed to the engine, which naturally feeds the engine 3x more air than the conventional air intake system. The intake pipe is bent out of high quality 6061 Aluminum on our Automated CNC mandrel bender. Polished to a high show quality finish. The SW1 Air filter features a tuned velocity stack to increase velocity and decrease turbulence. 1 Million Mile Limited Warranty. Open pore high density re-usable foam filter.

OPTIONAL RAM-AIR ADD-ON

RIDGELINE - 06-08 - Secret Weapon Intake System - 4WD 3.5L VTE V6

GO TO NOPI WEAPON-R Catalog for more specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for "XXXX" deal

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
With those kind of details, I guess the secret is out! ;)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nothing about it being CARB exempt....does that mean it's not?

·
Premium Member
8,121 Posts
Did you know the factory Cold Air Intake's airbox, air filter, and intake are capable of sending more air to the engine that the engine can possibly demand?

Did you know that the factory engine air filter filters better than oiled gauze and foam filters?

Did you know the factory intake setup is designed to allow for fording of water 2.5 to 3 feet deep?

Did you know that most, if not all aftermarket CAI's can not do the above?

Did you know that the factory CAI is tuned for noise reduction as well as performance?

Did you know most, if not all aftermarket CAI's cause more cabin noise especially drone at normal highway speeds?

Nopiman, thanks for deleting my previous post by stating it was negative. There is nothing negative regarding the facts stated above.

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts

SECRET WEAPON INTAKE

SECRET WEAPON INTAKE – POLISHED

The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than the other. This technology increases air volume and speed to the engine, which naturally feeds the engine 3x more air than the conventional air intake system. The intake pipe is bent out of high quality 6061 Aluminum on our Automated CNC mandrel bender. Polished to a high show quality finish. The SW1 Air filter features a tuned velocity stack to increase velocity and decrease turbulence. 1 Million Mile Limited Warranty. Open pore high density re-usable foam filter.

OPTIONAL RAM-AIR ADD-ON

RIDGELINE - 06-08 - Secret Weapon Intake System - 4WD 3.5L VTE V6

GO TO NOPI WEAPON-R Catalog for more specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for "XXXX" deal
I'd be interested in seeing any technical documentation and independent testing done on this product to support the claims. My email is listed below... please forward it to me.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing any technical documentation and independent testing done on this product to support the claims. My email is listed below... please forward it to me.
...bet your box don't runneth over...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts