Registered
118 Posts
These look great, on my wish list too!!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Getting mine this week. :act027:

Quick note, they come in Black, Grey & Beige!:act035:

They reaaaally do cover soo much more than the OEM ones, or any ones out there!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Unfortunately, when I calculated the shipping cost to some zip codes it was greater than our profit margin on the mats.

They are set to discount the shipping rate by quite a lot though.

To some zip codes they will still be free and in some cases even reduce the shipping charge for other items on the same order.

If you order both the front and rear mats it will reduce the shipping charge on the order by $20.

Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know they ship free direct from WT.maybe others...
When I checked WeatherTechs site they show 'free' shipping on additional mats when ordered with the front mats. Not for the full order.

When I put a full set of mats in their cart it shows $18 for shipping to our zip code.

By comparison we charge $9.39 to ship the same full set to their zip code.

and if all you want is the front set they charge the same $18 and we charge $0.82 to their zip code.

It will vary to different areas but unless I'm missing some secret code to get better shipping from them we are much cheaper.

Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/ridgeline.html

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
When I checked WeatherTechs site they show 'free' shipping on additional mats when ordered with the front mats. Not for the full order.

When I put a full set of mats in their cart it shows $18 for shipping to our zip code.

By comparison we charge $9.39 to ship the same full set to their zip code.

and if all you want is the front set they charge the same $18 and we charge $0.82 to their zip code.

It will vary to different areas but unless I'm missing some secret code to get better shipping from them we are much cheaper.

Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/ridgeline.html
Trevor,
I believe when I ordered mine from WT there may have been a promo or sale going on, no code. (One of those FREE Shipping for a limited time! , etc.)
Have not checked back to see if it is still the same deal. Regardless, your price is certainly reasonable and may well be even better by now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
is there a way to purchase just the liner that goes under the rear seat only?

The RL I just purchased has the OEM type mats in the front and back but not under the rear seats.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
There is a wall, of sorts, around that area. I haven't measured it, but think it is around 1/4 inch high. With its location slightly uphill, you'll have significant water in the mat before it flows into the catch well. It's not impossible, but not easily done.

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Interesting point about the holes. I guess if you have a big spill it will make some difference, but how often does anyone have big spills?
It will still retain most of it compared to most anything else that is factory fit.
As far as dirt, sand, melted snow, and mud, very little will make it out those holes. And what does leak out will not be hard to clean up.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I just bought a couple sets of these liners from Weathertech. I could have saved a couple bucks by using the H&A vendor on the Honda mats, but ultimately would saved nothing because I needed a set for our new Lacrosse as well. Still had I seen this thread before buying, I would have bought the Honda mats here.

I've never had this type of mat, or spent this much before, for floor mats. My take is that they fit quite well and will contain most of what they're supposed to. We'll see how well they keep bad stuff from getting in along the door sill. The Honda has a very nice rubber covered dead pedal.....where my muddy,salty, snowy boot rests much of the time I'm driving. The Weathertech liners could go further up the pedal to my way of thinking. This is especially true for the car mats we also got. The car's dead pedal is carpeted and the mat only goes up it a couple inches. I see this as a problem. I have a feeling I'll be scrubbing salt out of this carpeting come spring. Quite happy with them otherwise.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts