Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

WeatherTech MudFlaps Installed

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Jgsuarez 
#1 ·
This weekend marked a week with my 2019 RTL-E, and I spent some time washing her thoroughly and installing WeatherTech Mudflaps. I wanted to share some pictures of her with her new Mudflaps. It's always helpful to see pictures before you buy, so hopefully someone will benefit from it. They were relatively easy to install. I had all four done in about 40 minutes.

What else should I do to her? let me know what you think!

Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda
Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Rim

See less See more
#2 ·
Look good. I like that they are a little longer than the OEM ones.

#4 ·
Sharp looking Ridge,The white was my second choice after silver. I love the extra chrome on the E.

Those WT mudflaps appear longer than the oem. I have yet to buy any, but I like the looks of those better. What do you use on your tires? They look great.

#5 ·
Sharp looking Ridge,The white was my second choice after silver. I love the extra chrome on the E.

Those WT mudflaps appear longer than the oem. I have yet to buy any, but I like the looks of those better. What do you use on your tires? They look great.
They are a little longer than the OEM. That's why I went with them. I had read opinions on here, and most seem to prefer the WeatherTech over Honda OEM.

I use spray-on Black Magic tire shine. You can get either the foaming or non-foaming. Both seem to work equally well and last at least 3 weeks, as long as it doesn't rain.

#6 ·
This weekend marked a week with my 2019 RTL-E, and I spent some time washing her thoroughly and installing WeatherTech Mudflaps. I wanted to share some pictures of her with her new Mudflaps. It's always helpful to see pictures before you buy, so hopefully someone will benefit from it. They were relatively easy to install. I had all four done in about 40 minutes.

View attachment 401752 View attachment 401751 View attachment 401754 View attachment 401753
I think you should think about the lighted sill plate says ridgeline. Beautiful in the late evening and at night. The lighted running boards are nice in the same conditions.

#8 ·
Un like many here I had the dealer do the installation. My understanding is that the truck is set up all ready for the mounting hardware, no drilling necessary. I not sure about the wiring is done, but assume it’s provided also. I am not sure at all how the sill plate is done, but it is a wow factor when installed.

#9 ·

View attachment 401752 View attachment 401751 View attachment 401754 View attachment 401753
Did you need to drill for installation?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.