Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
WeatherTech over Ventshade any day of the week!

I have their (weathertech) in-channel ventvisors on my Tahoe...what a great investment. And they can be removed in about two seconds, so I still have them if anyone is interested. Anyhow, they beat the look of those nasty stick-on ones anyday. I doubt I will add them to my RL, but maybe one day I will.

Cheers,
George

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have been emailing them on when the side window deflectors would be in. They said "The side window deflectors for the Ridgeline were recently approved. Our first shipment is not due to arrive until mid-December".

I can't wait.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Amen, I have them on my Element and will NEVER buy another Ventshade brand visor, you can't even compare the quality! The weathertechs are more than twice as thick and no tape! Can't be beat.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So glad to hear Weather Tech is going to get the window vent visors. I have them on our 2004 Pilot. There ain't nuttin' better.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Checked out Weathertech.

They have real nice license plate frames in colors or chrome: http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp?make_id=21&year_no=2006&veh_id=1202&item_group_id=25&veh_opt_choice_id=0

I wonder if they fit into the narrow slot on the rear bumper without having to modify the slot?

P.S. I guess not. I just called them and they weren't sure it would fit the rear of Ridgeline. So they measured the thickness and said it was a little over a 1/2'' thick. Picture looks deceiving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts