Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had something happen yesterday afternoon that I never thought would ... went to fill-up my Ridgeline and at the same time on the other side of the fuel pump pulled up another silver Honda Ridgeline. We spoke a few minutes and he said he was very happy with his purchase and I told him about this site and invited him to the ROC in Cleveland weekend after this one. This was really weird, neat to actually see one on the road but what are the odds of one beside you both fueling up together at the same time (and the same color also)? :)

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I posted this before but.........
I was out at the ranch about a month ago and I have to drive through a neighbors place to get to ours and we are out in the middle of nowhere.
My wife was coming in early the next morning (I was already at camp) and she notices a silver Ridgeline at our neighbors place, thinking its me she stops to see what I am doing there. It turns out that he had just bought his and neither of us had discussed it or seen each others. Being that I got mine 1st I informed him that he would have to trade his in for a different color at least.
What were the odds? At that point I had not seen more than a half dozen or so on the roads in the DFW metroplex.

L

·
0 Posts
Nicholas said:
Had something happen yesterday afternoon that I never thought would ... went to fill-up my Ridgeline and at the same time on the other side of the fuel pump pulled up another silver Honda Ridgeline. We spoke a few minutes and he said he was very happy with his purchase and I told him about this site and invited him to the ROC in Cleveland weekend after this one. This was really weird, neat to actually see one on the road but what are the odds of one beside you both fueling up together at the same time (and the same color also)? :)
Nice job Nick.
See you soon.

·
Registered
183 Posts
2 weeks ago I parked exactly in front of another silver Ridgeline, front bumper to front bumper, in the Home Depot parking lot out here in tucson,Az. It was almost like a reflection, but I had the side steps and the "Ridgelineownersclub" window sticker.
Mike:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
The other day I was stopped at a light and I looked to the right at the Starbucks...there was one in the store and the guy driving it looked just like me...it was REALLY weird:eek:

·
Registered
220 Posts
After settling on a price for my white RT we left the dealer to go to dinner. Dealer told me my truck would be shipped in by the end of the week. In the parking lot where we went to eat- a white RT. Oddly enough the only parking spot left was right next to the RT. This was actually the first time I saw a white RT with my own eyes- strange that I saw it about 30 minutes after signing the papers for my own.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What ROC brochure?

How can I get some?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in a townhouse community and my next door neighbor has a Steel Blue Ridge RTL S/R with Navi, of course I have the Nighthawk Black RTL S/R. We are always talkin about our trucks.

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
We've only seen two other BLUE ones that weren't still on the lot. The first sighting was also the first time we were sure the other driver waved back. The second time was coming out of Costco last Friday where we found another BLUE parked two stalls away. Yes, I left a brochure. I keep hoping someone I've told about ROC is going to actually join.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
MarkCobra said:
I live in a townhouse community and my next door neighbor has a Steel Blue Ridge RTL S/R with Navi, of course I have the Nighthawk Black RTL S/R. We are always talkin about our trucks.

Mark
I hope you have convinced him to join ROC?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Took the kids to the movies and when we got out we walked over to the truck and two black Avalanches had parked on either side of our Ridgeline! My kids buddy said "Hey look those two trucks had a baby!!" It was kinda "weird funny":p

·
Registered
114 Posts
mike kennedy said:
2 weeks ago I parked exactly in front of another silver Ridgeline, front bumper to front bumper, in the Home Depot parking lot out here in tucson,Az. It was almost like a reflection, but I had the side steps and the "Ridgelineownersclub" window sticker.
Mike:D
Where do I get an ROC window sticker?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts