Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Very Cool! Welcome Agri-Cover. Thanks for your support on the Ridgeline Owners Club website.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am thoroughly impressed with your product. I have used it on a Nissan Titan, Toyota Tacoma, and my RL. It is the best compromise in price, function, and appearance. I will buy no other cover! Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would prefer a roll-up vs. hard cover as I need to be able to put tall items all the way to the front of the box. The BAK, Retrax, etc. limit that ability.
The Access looks good on the Fords, GMs, etc. Any pictures of an Access installed on a Ridge?
When installed, does it interfere with opening the trunk? How much?
Does it flap in the breeze, are there bows for center support, or, what keeps it tight?
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Just my
, but $544 for a roll-up tarp seems a bit rich for my taste, especially with zero details about the actual Ridgeline application on their site... I am interested in seeing how they handle the rails near the cab. Can anyone post photos?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Seems odd that six weeks after being welcomed to the forum and nearly two weeks since a couple questions/comments were made, there is no response from Agri-Cover.
Is there a different thread/section they are posting to?

·
Registered
13 Posts
..... Please bear with me.
I didn't mean for that post to sound like it was aimed at Govenatorx, or anyone in particular. I'm new at this and I just assumed that this thread was going to be monitored by someone from Agricover or that I was looking in the wrong place.
But,
If you have photos and first-hand experience with their cover, I'd certainly appreciate the sharing your thoughts!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here are some picts. I am on vacation with a terrible signal...

The first photo is an overall photo of the cover.

#2 is a closer image of the rail

#3 is the rail even closer (velcro closure up the side)

#4 is the corner showing that the top tiedown is still accessible

#5 is the tailgate down showing the height

#6 is cover rolled up all the way (under the rolled up cover is the aluminum support that is stationary, the top tie down is covered by the rolled up agri-cover)

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
First image is to show the cover's rail inside of the bed

The next 2 show how far the trunk opens. It does lose some of the maximum opening height, but it hasn't had any adverse affect on me.

The next is a top-down image of where the trunk touches the rails of the cover. They are cut away and a piece of rubber or plastic is installed as a bumper/protector (factory installed)

The last is a picture of the cover rolled up all the way. There are 2 straps to keep it in place too. A plastic clip is visible at the bottom center of the picture.

I hope these images help you. Again, I am extremely satisfied with this product. I bought mine off of eBay for a steal, although I do not remember who sold it. It was new though. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks sharp! I like that you still have the tie-downs near the rear window. I was going to go with the Trifecta but now you are making my decision more difficult!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
So, 2 years and no posts??? Are these guys still sponsors? Probably would sell more if they were a little more active....just saying.

I think I would rather have a roll-up type due to storage. Is there a leakage issue with the roll-ups like the hardtops have?

·
Registered
504 Posts
So, 2 years and no posts??? Are these guys still sponsors? Probably would sell more if they were a little more active....just saying.

I think I would rather have a roll-up type due to storage. Is there a leakage issue with the roll-ups like the hardtops have?
Good point, sponsors sell more if active or a GB.

I chose a hardtop over roll-ups because I was cocerned with snow weight.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I know this thread is older, but I thought I would try a post here first rather than starting a new one. I would like to get a tonneau cover and I think a soft tonneau would work beat for me. I have the OEM cargo net and I use it with the 4 tie downs behind the can as sort of a "bag net" for items frequently. This is the only tonneau I have seen that keeps those top tie downs. When the cover is rolled back, would it be possible to hook the net up to them and still use it?

·
Registered
452 Posts
We believe that the cargo net should still work with the truck with our tonneau cover installed, but I could be wrong. I'm going to do some more research and come back to you with a better answer.
That's fine you don't need to, I bought this cover back in about September/October. I like it but with the cover rolled up it does block the upper tie downs. You can hook the net up but it doesn't work anywhere near as good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
5 Posts
Unfortunately I took it off and scrapped it. Can't believe how it fell apart. Complete junk. I would recommend this cover to nobody. Tri-folds are the way to go.

·
Banned
5 Posts
No, I don't think you guys wanted to replace anything. I read your rep the serial number off of the old cover. He told me that that serial number doesn't match up with their records. I told him that the cover I have is on my 2007 Honda Ridgeline and the dealer installed it brand-new from old stock that they had. initially I was super excited about getting this cover installed. however it fell apart within a few months of gentle use and I'm totally unsatisfied with it. When he told me the serial numbers didn't jive I asked him if there is anyway that you could send me a replacement cover. I would installl the replacement cover and I would pay to return the faulty cover to you. I told him that I wouldn't have an issue providing my credit card information so in the unlikely event that after receiving the new cover from you that I didn't return the old damaged cover that you could charge me for the cover. He did not like this idea and told me that they wouldn't do that. I thought that was more than fair considering that The cover that is in my possession is totally useless and a giant piece of junk. I then told him that I would post my findings in my opinions of the product anywhere I could on the Internet and they told me that that was not of concern to them. So here I am out over $400 for a cover that I cannot use. I honestly don't think what I was asking for was out of the realm of possibility. That way I would get a proper replacement cover and you guys would get your faulty cover back

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello. We have an ACCESS cover on my wife's Tacoma and I'm thinking about getting one for my 2014 RL (we are happy with the cover and this would be our third).

With the Tacoma, the mounting rails sit about 1" above the bed rails so you can seal the Velcro strips along the side of the cover. With the RL, it looks like ACCESS cover rails mount below the tops of the bed rails. How do you seal the Velcro along the sides--is there enough room to run my fingers between the cover and the bed rails to seal the Velcro? I have looked at photos with the cover installed on the RL, but I can't really tell.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts