Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello. We have an ACCESS cover on my wife's Tacoma and I'm thinking about getting one for my 2014 RL (we are happy with the cover and this would be our third).

With the Tacoma, the mounting rails sit about 1" above the bed rails so you can seal the Velcro strips along the side of the cover. With the RL, it looks like ACCESS cover rails mount below the tops of the bed rails. How do you seal the Velcro along the sides--is there enough room to run my fingers between the cover and the bed rails to seal the Velcro? I have looked at photos with the cover installed on the RL, but I can't really tell.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes. The bed rails are at an angle, so you can reach in and seal it. I'll see if I can get some video of the process with a Ridgeline, but it may take a few days.

EDIT: I talked with my colleague, Traci, who owns a Ridgeline. She said it's never a challenge to set the hook-and-loop when closing her cover. Next time she drives it here, I'll get some photos or video if that helps.
Thanks. Your assurances and a close-up photo would suffice, actually.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.