Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
No, I don't think you guys wanted to replace anything. I read your rep the serial number off of the old cover. He told me that that serial number doesn't match up with their records. I told him that the cover I have is on my 2007 Honda Ridgeline and the dealer installed it brand-new from old stock that they had. initially I was super excited about getting this cover installed. however it fell apart within a few months of gentle use and I'm totally unsatisfied with it. When he told me the serial numbers didn't jive I asked him if there is anyway that you could send me a replacement cover. I would installl the replacement cover and I would pay to return the faulty cover to you. I told him that I wouldn't have an issue providing my credit card information so in the unlikely event that after receiving the new cover from you that I didn't return the old damaged cover that you could charge me for the cover. He did not like this idea and told me that they wouldn't do that. I thought that was more than fair considering that The cover that is in my possession is totally useless and a giant piece of junk. I then told him that I would post my findings in my opinions of the product anywhere I could on the Internet and they told me that that was not of concern to them. So here I am out over $400 for a cover that I cannot use. I honestly don't think what I was asking for was out of the realm of possibility. That way I would get a proper replacement cover and you guys would get your faulty cover back

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.