Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2007 RTL (traded), 2019 RTL-E
166 Posts
I am thoroughly impressed with your product. I have used it on a Nissan Titan, Toyota Tacoma, and my RL. It is the best compromise in price, function, and appearance. I will buy no other cover! Thanks!!!!!!!

· Registered
166 Posts
Here are some picts. I am on vacation with a terrible signal...

The first photo is an overall photo of the cover.

#2 is a closer image of the rail

#3 is the rail even closer (velcro closure up the side)

#4 is the corner showing that the top tiedown is still accessible

#5 is the tailgate down showing the height

#6 is cover rolled up all the way (under the rolled up cover is the aluminum support that is stationary, the top tie down is covered by the rolled up agri-cover)

Attachments

· Registered
166 Posts
First image is to show the cover's rail inside of the bed

The next 2 show how far the trunk opens. It does lose some of the maximum opening height, but it hasn't had any adverse affect on me.

The next is a top-down image of where the trunk touches the rails of the cover. They are cut away and a piece of rubber or plastic is installed as a bumper/protector (factory installed)

The last is a picture of the cover rolled up all the way. There are 2 straps to keep it in place too. A plastic clip is visible at the bottom center of the picture.

I hope these images help you. Again, I am extremely satisfied with this product. I bought mine off of eBay for a steal, although I do not remember who sold it. It was new though. Enjoy.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.