Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new truck arrived at the dealership today and is finally sitting in the driveway. After a long week of waiting for it to come in, I finally have it and can't wait to show it to my friends and family. Tomorrow I am gonna take some pics and post. I ordered the oem bed cover as well as all-weather floor mats The truck came with a protection package which included various things like wheel locks, window tint, pin stripes, and cargo mats. What other accessories would you recommend and why? How difficult would it be to install the bed cover myself?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not sure if the RTL-E comes with LED bed lights and backup lights, but that was one of the first things I did to my RTL. Backup projectors make one heck of a difference!

Reactions: Insuruto

·
Registered
408 Posts
Once you have your tonneau cover installed, you may want these to illuminate your trunk area since the bed lights will be blocked by the trunk not opening fully. These are simply fantastic! I have never charged them since my initial install, 8 months ago, and they are still extremely bright. There is an area on each side under the truck lid these things fit in perfectly, and painted black they would look factory for sure. I didn't bother.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,358 Posts
Congratulations on your new RTL-E. I put in channel vent visors on so I can keep the windows cracked open in the heat. Also put a flush mount bug/rock deflector on the hood.

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,358 Posts
Not a fan of the new factory wheels, but on your color they look absolutely great. Good looking RL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a fan of the new factory wheels, but on your color they look absolutely great. Good looking RL.
Thanks, I wasn't crazy with those wheels on the other colors either and I never saw the red in person before buying it. I'm glad they compliment each other.

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts