Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since Ontario had a heading, we quebecers should have one too!
Anyway, we all know we have a better hockey team,eh? Go Habs go.....

A warm "Bienvenue" to all !!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondring what was taking so long for you guys to trash us! LOL!

FYI, the shooting at Dawson College this afternoon literally ocurred just across the street from the old forum. Very sad.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
québec power !

:)

If you need to make some meeting how many people we are in the forum ?

Josué

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
japantuner said:
québec power !

:)

If you need to make some meeting how many people we are in the forum ?

Josué
So far, it's just you and me that have "come out of the closet"! Once we've gotten a small group counted for, a small mini-meet would be great!
Bienvenue à la ROC Josué !!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you andy-montreal !

I'm very happy to have RL'S
I think this forum is in good way to help rl's property and have fun

Josué

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here we go. You fellas can have the Quebec forum and the rest of us from all over Canada can have a forum called the Rest of Canada.

That's a low blow bringing hockey into the mix. Most of the posters on this ROC forum were in diapers when the Leafs won their last Stanley Cup and it sure looks like they'll be back in diapers when they win their next one.

N'est pas??

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm not a hockey fan, but a every year I try to listen up to a game.... and failed... sorry guy but for car, it's hockey... loll

Josué

·
Registered
60 Posts
Salut, Andy!
I was born in Verdun, but moved to Ottawa as a little kid (Air Force brat), then eventually found my way to just west of Toronto, in Oakville.

Coincidentally, I left Montreal for Ontario in 1967, the year the Leafs last won the cup. I'm pretty sure I have had nothing to do with their performance since then.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Where were you guys when the other provinces were beating up on me?:D

Sorry to pee on your parade guys but I think that I'll side with JapanTuner on the hockey issue. I'll watch the odd game but I'm far from being a fanatic!

Oddly enough, last night I was invited to the pepsi forum to watch the Vancouver-Montreal game. After having our tails snipped by the canucks, I'm pretty ashamed right now to tell people how proud I am to hail from Montreal. The Canadiens played an all-time lousy game.

So....we're lousy at hockey this year but hey, we still have nicer chicks than you guys! Tickle1st, how about keeping the political side "on-the-side"? :D I'm sure we can all live together in a peaceful world...right?
After all, last I checked we're still flying the same colors as you guys!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Too bad I didn't read this post earlier as I would have bought you lunch!
Give me a holler a few days in advance next time you're in town.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just got back from a little ski trip in Orford just out side Montreal, drove out with the ridge, really nice area. Wish I had my sled with me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
While I don't live in Quebec, I did spend a few days there in February for the winter carnival. Nice city!

By the way, do any of you live near the "Ice Hotel" about 45 minutes outside Quebec city? I went to the hotel, saw a Ridgeline in a driveway and could swear it had a ROC sticker on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a cottage about 5 minutes from the Ice hotel... but it was not me for sure.... the hotel is mostly a tourist spot.

I have a red EX-L 2006 that I love with 15000km. So far so good and I plan on keeping it for years.

Ray

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
16 Posts
Recently returned from Montreal. Beautiful city by the way. Huge huge Honda town. Seems like every third auto on the road is a Honda product.

ROC on...............

1 - 20 of 44 Posts