Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I bought a Ridgeline! Got an RTL (base no nav or roof). Billit silver metalic with grey leather. Got a newer build (525xxx) to guard against the leak. I was willing to take the chance since this truck has everything I've been looking for. Picked it up yesterday, got $2000 off list. So far, I absolutely love it. As far as initial quality and satisfaction, Honda is the best of the four new vehicles that I've purchased, and much better than I expected. This truck drives and handles like a car, and is extremely comfortable. Still pinching myself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome to ROC Land! Nice choice of color! Wish I could relive the new Ridgeline excitement over again! Four months later, I still feel proud when I'm behind the wheel! :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats! One day I hope to feel the excitement you feel today.

Embo

·
Registered
964 Posts
tmr2 said:
...I bought a Ridgeline! Got an RTL (base no nav or roof). Billit silver metalic with grey leather. Got a newer build (525xxx) to guard against the leak. I was willing to take the chance since this truck has everything I've been looking for. Picked it up yesterday, got $2000 off list. So far, I absolutely love it. As far as initial quality and satisfaction, Honda is the best of the four new vehicles that I've purchased, and much better than I expected. This truck drives and handles like a car, and is extremely comfortable. Still pinching myself. :rolleyes:
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it :)

I know someone with a screenname very similar to yours... where do you live?

Congratulations again!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome aboard, forget to vote for your color ;)...oh wait I should have said don't forget right?

OH well one less silver vote can't hurt anyone.

*I wonder if ladyridge will see this or if she is already on the road for CT*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all,wish i would have known about this site sooner.purchased my rtl/silver billet/gray 4 weeks ago.Roof rack,side steps,rear mud guards paid 32,500 .Thought i did okay till i read some of the post that were 2,000 less. Live & learn & research more i guess.I have 1,100 miles on it & love this truck.Has the best ride of all,frist honda i owned & they made a beleiver out of me.THinking of replacing my wife's iszuz Redeo with a pilot.GAS mileage around 14mpg around town,hopeing for 16-17.Enjoy your rides,we all made the right choice,

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Good to have you both tmr2 and RMSBUCK, I'm sure you'll find a vast amount of knowledge about our favorite truck from a whole lot of very nice people! Welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard Tmr2 and RMSBUCK! I don't have to say Enjoy the ride because I know that you are going to. I am not sure exactly where each of you are but there is a Ridgeline meet on August 14th in Eastern Ohio. Check the Ridgeline Owners & Enthusiast Meet and Greets thread for Toys for Tots/Championship Kart Racing/Ridgeline Meet and Greet for details. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great to hear of your purchase. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed in this truck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I want to especially thank ULTRA-HOG and LadyRidge who traded messages with me when I was trying to decide whether to buy. Ultra-hog's research about the water leak helped a lot. BTW, when I was at one of the delears and mentioned I was concerned about the leak, the manager found this site and repeated your findings, ultra-hog :) , so this info (and this site) is getting noticed. Lastly, too early to tell about leaks, but I have no windshield noise. Thanks again and enjoy your trucks !!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats! Just bought mine yesterday for $2000 off also. Honda clearance sale. I don't have it yet. It is at the dealership getting the tow package and fog lights installed.
Oh!.... Nighthawk Black RTL W/Moonroof.

L

·
0 Posts
tmr2 said:
You know, they say when you become a family, that you start acting and talking like people who are important to you in your life. Like...a person and dog looking alike. Well.....I'm here to tell you tmr2....congratulations, we're glad you're here, welcome to the ROC family and..........
GO SILVER. YOU DA MAN!!( sorry...there it goes again, the uncontrollable urge to love my Ridgena :eek: )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts