Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to sound like a facebook post but I lost an end cap on my roof rack. Is that something I can order from Honda?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was fast. I found them on Ebay for 18. This is more better.

** well almost. 18.95 after shipping and handling.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,048 Posts
Something like this happened to me, too, except the little plastic cover on the XM antenna flew off on the highway. Of course, I can't just buy the cover - I have to buy the entire antenna assembly. Cheapest I've found is a little over $60 with shipping and it hasn't really been a priority to me. I don't use the XM at all and it's just simply an eyesore to me. I've been thinking of getting a dummy antenna, but haven't found one that doesn't just adhere to the roof with double sided tape. Nonetheless, it seems that your piece is easily attainable and inexpensive. As a word of advice, if that one went, it's likely only a matter of time until the other side goes, too. You may want to get a matching set to be prepared.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the part from Honda Automotive yesterday. It Snapped in perfectly, Nice to have it back to normal.

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
Sorry to sound like a facebook post but I lost an end cap on my roof rack. Is that something I can order from Honda?
The very exact thing happen to me on the way to vacation in Colorado. We had very high crosswinds and I was driving about 60MPH when the cover departed out of sheer fear. It cost me something like $12 to replace.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Got the Part from Honda Automotive, $12 and change with shipping, part came quick, and we are back in business, thanks guys !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts