Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What are the black rubber plugs for???

6173 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  heartbreakridgeline
When my wife picked up my Ridgeline yesterday in among all of the manuals, leaflets and baggies were two oval black rubberplugs. They are approximately 2" x 1-3/8" with a 3/8" thick sealing ridge.

Anybody got an idea what they are for???


1 - 1 of 14 Posts
smcrawford said:
Ok, I found two similarly shaped holes in the transverse frame crossmember forward of the catalytic converter and to the rear of the engine.

If I found the wrong holes post a reply, Thanks.

If "traverse" means side-to-side then I think you got the wrong holes.

They go in holes on the inside of frame members just behind the rocker panels.

Someone posted the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) document a while back that has a picture.

I'd be concerned that your dealer cheated on other PDI items, too.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.