Votes: 44 12.2%
  • I have or will change to 22 inch wheels

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • I am a maniac with 24 inch wheels and rubber bands for tires

Votes: 1 0.3%

What are your wheels?

11K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  GPeterson82 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I guess we will find out what wheels people like or plan to switch to.

I wish you could edit typos on polls. 3rd selection should be chrome alloy wheels not allow wheels.

#2 ·
I plan to switch to chrome wheel when I know that the sensor system will work with it.

#6 ·
I really like vertrkr's black chrome wheels. I am giving that mod some serious thought. Especially after seeing similar wheels on the All Terrain concept vehicle at SEMA.

#7 ·
zero said:
I really like vertrkr's black chrome wheels. I am giving that mod some serious thought. Especially after seeing similar wheels on the All Terrain concept vehicle at SEMA.
P.S. they are still holding up great, I'm very pleased with them. They are also the first wheels I've had that never seem to get dirty, I guess the dust doesn't stick to well to the new finish.

Attachments

#11 ·
mcneon said:
I've seen some nice-looking Acura RSX 17" wheels on eBay. Does anybody know if these fit and are suitable for the Ridgeline - load capacity, offset, bolt circle, etc?

Bob
I know that the bolt circle is 120x5 with an offset of +45. BMW wheels are 120x5 with an offset of +35 and should fit fine. Have to be careful of brake caliper clearance. Hope this helps

#13 ·
djgonzo007 said:
I think the stock wheels look pretty good so I have no plans on changing them anytime soon.

I was going to wait until the rubbers wore out and get a set of 20" or 22" chrome alloy rims with new rubbers.

Didn't think the price the Honda dealers or e-Bay wanted for the optional 17" alloy chrome rim was worth it.
If you spend that kind of money you may as well go all out and get non-stock looking blings.

But I found a very good deal from a private party on the 17" alloy chromes and went for it.
They will have to do for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.