Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved this over from another thread (was off topic there):

Here's what I wish the new Ridgeline could do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwPmL11JI8
I love dirt every day!!! I was day dreaming yesterday" I wander if I showed honda the videos of my current ridge, would they give me a ridge for a weekend and let me put it through its paces". That would be so rad.
Are you kidding? This is exactly the kind of thing the RL can do. It's the PERFECT vehicle for this kind of thing IMO.

Excellent trip plan starts at the factory in Alabama --- scoot along the gulf coast ("Cruisin' the Coast" participant? or maybe MardiGras?) then loop up through Colorado Rockies (Ski/Snowbard Event?) & back down to catch Utah Nat'l park trails & Grand Canyon / Over to Calif. coast (Surf's Up - ParaSail or Diving?) stop by Pismo, detour to Yosemite / back to Redwood Forest, Calif & Oregon coast / cut back across via what ever routes to hit Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP up north & across Montana, maybe Rushmore & Custer State Park etc..... (help me out here - any good Canadian routes over the top of great lakes?) & end up in Alliston, Ontario Canada where the RL roots are. Who says you can't go back home again??
Maybe stop off to tailgate at a football game or 2 along the way (maybe one at Santa Clara where the SuperBowl will be ... a tribute to the ad that will have run there).

Joe - this would make a good PR project for the RL marketing guys - drop them a suggestion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have lots of meets along the -entire- way so as many ROC members as possible could gather for a while for photos, etc.

...while still in the Pacific NW, insert ferry trip from Vancouver BC to Alaska (Haines would be sufficient geography and time wise) then travel back down through Yukon/BC/Alberta to catch some western Canada, then to Montana, etc., before heading to Alliston.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a ranch in Texas that is every bit as challenging as the Toyota off road course they advertise (rocky hills, creeks, ect.). My Gen 1 Ridgeline handles it like a champ.

Honda should come out with a film crew and show what the Ridgeline is capable of doing.

Honda if your listening, I'm giving you an invite.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Swing by Circuit of the Americas and show off the torque-vectoring AWD.

Or just take a drive down SH-130, with America's highest speed limit at 85 mph.

Chip H.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts