Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some cars and trucks are not just the means of transportation for us. Some of them leave a huge footprint in our hearts for many reasons.
It could have been a high school dream car, a killer truck that you've been customizing for years or just a regular dailydriver that reminds you of the good times.

We often need to let our cars go and move forward, but warm memories still live in our minds.

So, what car or truck do you wish you still had in your garage?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Either one of those '70 Mach 1's. The one that ran 11's was faster but that yellow one was sweet too.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
'69 Ford T-Bird

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
62 Austin Healy ....British Green

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Really regret selling my VW doublecab, not enough time or money to work on it. :(

·
Administrator
17,217 Posts
The car I had the longest, enjoyed the most, and had the most memories in was a new '99 Buick Regal I kept for 7 years. Given the $3,000 trade-in I got for it in 2006, I should have just kept it as a spare vehicle. It was in outstanding condition.

My "dream cars" used to be a 1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue and 1990 Cadillac Seville. My "dream car" currently would be a Tesla P90D.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,873 Posts
I see a lot of us enjoyed the late 60's cars. One I wish I still had was my 1968 GTO (silver with rusting black vinyl top/black vinyl interior).

400ci/4bbl carb. Hurst auto in the floor.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I see a lot of us enjoyed the late 60's cars. One I wish I still had was my 1968 GTO (silver with rusting black vinyl top/black vinyl interior).

400ci/4bbl carb. Hurst auto in the floor.
Speed, if I could go back in time, I would to have tried out a '67 GTO and a '70 Roadrunner ( beep beep).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts