Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like the red but I really want to see the Green. The lighting seems to make a big difference with the Green. I think it is one of those colors you have to see in person.

·
Registered
152 Posts
At first I wanted the red but now I seem to want the black. Most likely when I go see them in person is when I'll decide. Its so hard to make a decision based on the colors on the computer screen. The green does look interesting though...

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Black. I just will need to keep up with it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm getting the limited Amazon Green. Hopefully it doesn't effect the arrival date after all the other colors. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I want an electric blue or that eye popping sunset orange from the Element. But no, the usual boring color pallete from Honda. So, the red.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Billet silver looks good...in the poster it looks a little blue. Dirt and dings shouldn't be as noticeable.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I agree with you 80Honda about the orange color. The Element's orange would look pretty sharp on the Ridgeline.

It seems to me that orange is the new yellow. :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am liking the silver or the steel blue. I can't put up with a beige interior, so my choices are limited. I can't believe some of you guys actually like that Element-orange! Ugh...but it is all about personal taste.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Try washing the black model a few times before deciding on black. :p

The last 6 cars I had were black and detailing cars is my hobby...and I still bought a silver RTL. To me, the silver really shows off the nice cuts and lines of the body. If you don't really like the styling, black would conceal those lines somewhat, so I guess it's a viable option.

I was mostly concerned with rock chips on the large, flat front end--that is such a large area that black is bound to get messed up in no time. I LOVE my silver RTL and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Just my $.0.02.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm getting the black. They have to ship it in, because every dealership in the area has nothing but white Ridgelines, and they look awful.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
AHart said:
I am liking the silver or the steel blue. I can't put up with a beige interior, so my choices are limited. I can't believe some of you guys actually like that Element-orange! Ugh...but it is all about personal taste.
I had the same thoughts about color...I eventually went with the Billet Silver. In person the Steel Blue just did not look like a truck (personal opinion). In retrospect, I'm glad I went with the Silver because the new roof rack I installed looks really good with the silver. The brushed aluminum matches the silver tones. Now, I'm considering a running board or side step if it has the same brushed aluminum look. Ultimately, when it comes to color, it is personal preference.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Thanks for reviving this old link. It's fun to read the posts from people who were still waiting for the Ridgeline to hit the showroom floor.

I empathize with your wait. We had just shy of a month because we wanted the BLUE NAVI. It was tough. Thankfully it came in a couple of days earlier than the original delivery date. That day was like Christmas.

Be sure to post when yours comes in and anything you need to discuss to quell your anticipation in the meantime. We hung out at the dealer a lot waiting and waiting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been thinking about this very topic a lot lately. I've decided to buy the Ridge, but the colors just don't hit home with me. I would love a Charcoal grey, but not offered. I decided on black, but my local dealer doesn't have one. :rolleyes: So now he is searching all of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas looking for one. The dealer in Tucson has two in black - but he has put 22" rims on and pinstripping. Wants $4500.00 for the rims!!! So we tried Phoenix. They have several in black - all with 2" lifts, custom wheels, DVD monitors in the back, etc, etc, etc. All this extra stuff is where they make big profit - I'm not biting.

So here I sit while my dealer continues to look for black. I'm starting to waver and I'm thinking about the red. But the Honda red is elusive. Sometimes it looks great and other times I'm not so sure. It all has to do with the lighting. I'm going to wait awhile more and see if they can find a black. Besides, my boss (read S.O.) wants me to get black. Now if the dealer offers me a deal I can't refuse on the red . . .

Oh dang, I'm starting to waver again :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts