Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What Colour Did You Pick for Your G2 Ridgeline?

• Crystal Black Pearl

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • White Diamond Pearl

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • Lunar Silver Metallic

Votes: 29 16.5%
  • Modern Steel Metallic

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Obsidian Blue Pearl

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Deep Scarlet Pearl

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Forest Mist Metallic

Votes: 15 8.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would take a poll on the Forums to see which colour is most popular among members here.

Colours such as Deep Scarlet Pearl and Forest Mist Metallic are exclusive to the Touring/RTL-E models, so I would expect their numbers to be a little less when compared to Crystal Black Pearl that is available on every G2 Ridgeline model.

The G2 Ridgeline is not too common in my area. In the past year, I can count on two hands how many G2 Ridgelines I have seen on the road. 3 Black Editions, 2 White, 1 Lunar Silver, 1 Forest Mist and 2 Modern Steel.

I own a Touring model in Modern Steel Metallic.

·
Registered
887 Posts
We bought what ever color was next available to us. There were no choices.

Thankfully they don't come in Yellow or I would have passed on the whole deal lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps you should look at the thread with the poll that has been running for months. You might have to spell colour wrong to find it ;)
Thanks for that. I tried looking at first, but couldn't find it. Maybe it was a spelling error. :smile:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine is Forrest Mist from a dealer in Aiken, SC. He found it in GA and kindly got it for me. I went in convinced that I wanted the red but he didn't have that color either. FMG is definitely not a common color, but I'm glad I got it rather than red (I'm not a "loud" person).

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I went in looking for gray. Never been a fan of Honda.black. Saw a black on the showroom floor and decided they finally got it right

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went in looking for gray. Never been a fan of Honda.black. Saw a black on the showroom floor and decided they finally got it right
Similar story here. I was thinking Lunar Silver but the one I had scheduled for a test drive sold before I got there. There was a black RTL-E on the lot and it won me over.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sort of the same here, really liked the grey but wasn't a fan of the light grey interior so I went with the black. Hard to keep clean but looks great when all washed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine is Forrest Mist from a dealer in Aiken, SC. He found it in GA and kindly got it for me. I went in convinced that I wanted the red but he didn't have that color either. FMG is definitely not a common color, but I'm glad I got it rather than red (I'm not a "loud" person).
Forest Mist is an amazing colour. Must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. I recently saw one last weekend. At times it can look grey and others it looks more green.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sort of the same here, really liked the grey but wasn't a fan of the light grey interior so I went with the black. Hard to keep clean but looks great when all washed up.
Had a similar situation for myself. Really liked Obsidian Blue, but was not a fan of the light grey interior. It is nice, but not for me.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have the blue with light grey interior. Blue is my favorite color...but next vehicle will probably be white. Recently did a Meguiars Ultimate wax job on it and it looks really good in pure sunlight. It needs pure sun on it to see the real blue in the pearl color, otherwise it takes on this darker, purpleish undertone.

I like the light grey interior since on the RTL model the other interior trim accents are a graphite color and gives the truck an overall blue/grey theme.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I really like the deep scarlet with beige interior

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just thought I would take a poll on the Forums to see which colour is most popular among members here.

Colours such as Deep Scarlet Pearl and Forest Mist Metallic are exclusive to the Touring/RTL-E models, so I would expect their numbers to be a little less when compared to Crystal Black Pearl that is available on every G2 Ridgeline model.

The G2 Ridgeline is not too common in my area. In the past year, I can count on two hands how many G2 Ridgelines I have seen on the road. 3 Black Editions, 2 White, 1 Lunar Silver, 1 Forest Mist and 2 Modern Steel.

I own a Touring model in Modern Steel Metallic.
And finally picked it up this afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interesting results. Personally and pleasantly surprised the Deep Scarlet colour has this many votes. I have yet to see one in my neck of the woods. That does not mean much as Ridgelines in general are a bit of a rarity here.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Only 40 votes??? What are all the G2 owners doing that they are too busy to cast a vote???

1 - 20 of 55 Posts