Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1161 - 1180 of 1220 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,328 Posts
I pulled the BedRug out of my 2017. That was quite a bit of work removing the adhesive, left behind from the velcro strips. Goo Gone combined with a hot day, worked great with a little elbow grease. Next time I will not use as many velcro strips, since I run with a tonneau cover nearly all the time.

I have removed: cd player, wireless charging pad, HID headlights, hood prop, engine light, trunk carpet, Viofo dash cam, VCM Muzzler, and chrome door handles, I left the tailgate lock, dual horn setup, and LED lighting.

It's going to be a lot of work, putting this all back on, if the deal I have for the 2021 falls through.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
355 Posts
Finally got my front windows tinted!!! I had to wait almost 2 months. Installed LED backup lights on my Ridgeline and the wife's Kona, the Kona was much easier!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,328 Posts
I picked up 3 rolls of sod today for a little patch job at the church. The sod was $6.99/roll. Wow, not even sod has escaped the extreme inflated pricing we have seen the past ten months. It is raining all day, so the installation will be tomorrow.
sod.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
Working on trunk lighting...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just replaced my cargo lights with V-Led led lights. And it gives plenty of light into the trunk when I open it. That is on my G1 though. Do the cargo lights not line up with the trunk on the G1s?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
646 Posts
They will illuminate the trunk when the lid is fully open. I think if you have something like a tonneau attached and can't open the trunk lid all the way then it might not illuminate well enough. I can also see why some might want more light directly into the trunk if they are using it in the dark often. Upgrading the regular bulbs might be enough, but it also might cause more glare.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
So Bak three fold tonneau cover. Just to show you how much light the cargo LEDs put into the open trunk. I also added small LED strips wired to the front cargo lights to illuminate the back of the bed when tonneau cover is closed at night time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
355 Posts
Picked up 140 bales of hay today, two trips of 70 bales each on my trailer. Around 4000 lbs a load (including trailer), the Ridge didn't have any problems at all.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline RTL-E in Radiant Red Metallic II
26 Posts
Hauled 3 full loads of mulch on Saturday, Ruby's first "dirty" loads. Had to play Elton John's "Dirty Little Girl" on the way back from the landscape supply. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hauled 3 full loads of mulch on Saturday, Ruby's first "dirty" loads. Had to play Elton John's "Dirty Little Girl" on the way back from the landscape supply. :ROFLMAO:
So I guess Ruby took her love to town?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Cherish every moment.....they will be gone before you know it.
Yep, there's a finite # of kids, diaper changes, tuition payments, sports practices, problems to solve together, and so on, and some can frazzle, but "it's all good". I'm in the next stage, doing stuff with grandkids....and it's awesome. Yesterday spent a glorious work lunch hour in the creek turning over rocks with my best friend, a five year old boy, looking for worms, salamanders, crawdads, etc. Kid can't get enough worms - "they're so wiggly!" he says. Don't get no better than that, for me :).

1161 - 1180 of 1220 Posts