Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 1220 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Today I opened yet another case file with Honda trying to get the water intrusion issue in my Ridgeline taken care of… any suggestions?

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS in Deep Scarlet Red
206 Posts
Today I opened yet another case file with Honda trying to get the water intrusion issue in my Ridgeline taken care of… any suggestions?
Take a look at the last few pages of the recent water intrusion survey thread in the 2G Problems, Fixes & TSB’s section. Lots of photos & descriptions of possible leak sources. Good luck trying to explain that information to your dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes. Thanks. I have sent them a copy (the dealer).. maybe it’s why I’m not hearing anything 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
560 Posts
Replaced the door speakers with 6 3/4 CS Kicker 2-way type. Have to cut some tabs on the speaker mount for it to fit on it. To a quick spin to listen…how much improved over stock???? I’d say better but by how much it’s hard to tell.

Also a quick wash and tire shine.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
How much is a wash/shine worth?.......guaranteed 15 HP minimum.:eek:(y)

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl
235 Posts
555 mile round trip to W CO last week to photograph Osprey at a state park near Grand Junction. 26.5 mpg for the trip (28.5 from Denver to GJ), only light load in cab and medium load in trunk. Love how I can motor for hours without feeling sore or having to take frequent breaks: RL seats 10/10.

PS Phil Long Honda in Glenwood Springs had 7 2021 RLs in stock, 4 sport & 3 RTLs.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got my 2021 Sport on Memorial Day. One week in, I’ve brought home drywall, taken more or less the entire back yard to the dump, and brought home a full size fridge. It was the time I’ve ever moved something like a fridge in an upright position.

I will say that when you are ratcheting in some $9 straps from Home Depot on an oversized load, you start to wonder why you didn’t buy the $20 ones. However, all went according to plan.

While we were driving home, my wife even admitted that buying a truck was a good idea after all.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,328 Posts
555 mile round trip to W CO last week to photograph Osprey at a state park near Grand Junction. 26.5 mpg for the trip, only light load in cab and medium load in trunk. Love how I can motor for hours without feeling sore of having to take frequent breaks: RL seats 10/10.

PS Phil Long Honda in Glenwood Springs had 7 2021 RLs in stock, 4 sport & 3 RTLs.
Customers like their heated windshield in the mountains - no love for the Sport or RTL trims in mountain resort areas.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,328 Posts
Park it out in front of the dealer, with a sign that says "cistern for sale."

Reactions: RogersRTS

·
Registered
84 Posts
.... have you driven it enough with windows up and down to give some feedback on any increase in wind noise?
When I installed my crossbars months after getting the rack... I didn't notice much difference with noise (windows down, open sunroof or rear window open).... maybe I'm just loosing my hearing and can't tell the diff.... I do have my crossbars at the markings on the rack (same as what's on the pic shown post #1,193)

·
Registered
120 Posts
When I installed my crossbars months after getting the rack... I didn't notice much difference with noise (windows down, open sunroof or rear window open).... maybe I'm just loosing my hearing and can't tell the diff.... I do have my crossbars at the markings on the rack (same as what's on the pic shown post #1,193)
Great - thx for this.

1181 - 1200 of 1220 Posts