Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1441 - 1460 of 1500 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Learned something new about the RL today. I have a slow leak on one of my tires, lost 6 lbs in 24 hrs. Backed it out of the garage and left it running while I grabbed the air compressor hose and pressure gauge. Started adding air to the tire and it beeped at me. As I got closer to 36 psi the beeps became more rapid. Stopped and checked with the gauge, right on 35 psi. Hard to believe but this is the first time I ever had the RL running and added air. Cool feature if you ever have a low tire and forget a pressure gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 RTL-E (Radiant Red), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,716 Posts
Tinted the fronts 20% ceramic, clear bra lower front, black plastic door handle covers, remove chrome emblems on tailgate and replace with black. Now to that damn shiny chrome RTL-E window trim and the chrome "brow".

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
385 Posts
Tinted the fronts 20% ceramic, clear bra lower front, black plastic door handle covers, remove chrome emblems on tailgate and replace with black. Now to that damn shiny chrome RTL-E window trim and the chrome "brow".
pic of the door handle covers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brand off LED Hight Beam please
Some folks on this forum say these are plug and play, but I had to file down the tabs a bit for the passenger side fitment on my 2022 RTL-E. Took me 15 mins of sanding and test fitting, but got it to work. Light output is impressive.

AUXITO brand.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
8,636 Posts
Pro Truck cargo dividers and aftermarket SportWing door ding protectors.
Are the Sportwing Protectors mounted in the same position as the Honda ones?

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,584 Posts
Are the Sportwing Protectors mounted in the same position as the Honda ones?
No, they are not...totally different design and mounting position.

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts
No, they are not...totally different design and mounting position.
I had them on my G1 and there was only one per door, as opposed to the two that the OEM BSM's had. Now that you mention it, I see that the Sportwing's are mounted higher on the door.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
I had them on my G1 and there was only one per door, as opposed to the two that the OEM BSM's had. Now that you mention it, I see that the Sportwing's are mounted higher on the door.
I have used Sporting before on several other vehicles. Great quality and always seem to be designed as a more generic moulding that mounts near the center of the door.

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
815 Posts
Some folks on this forum say these are plug and play, but I had to file down the tabs a bit for the passenger side fitment on my 2022 RTL-E. Took me 15 mins of sanding and test fitting, but got it to work. Light output is impressive.
Mine were hard to get in on my 2019. I ended up putting a little lube on the orings as they were sort of dry and a bit bigger than what was on the original bulb. That made it quite a bit simpler.

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts
hauled an old queen mattress and frame to the dump.
You have a 'dump'? Lucky you.
[/QUOTE]
Our landfill charges you plenty to take a mattress to the landfill: $59 on top of the $142 that they normally charge for a pickup load. No wonder you see so many mattresses on the side of the road on the way to the landfill.

• Wow
Reactions: WB77

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
I put a retrex on my 2021. Pricey but I like the look, the convenience and security.
Nothing beats a Retrax. I’ve had 3 of them.

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 RTL awd, MSM
6,552 Posts
You have a 'dump'? Lucky you.
Our landfill charges you plenty to take a mattress to the landfill: $59 on top of the $142 that they normally charge for a pickup load. No wonder you see so many mattresses on the side of the road on the way to the landfill.
[/QUOTE]

Here are our fees.... not sure what mattress would fall under. Probably construction debris, at $12 + tax.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I love our town dump. Single stream recycling, they take metal, $100 for 52 punches or about 1 punch per 40is gallon bag. I've never even used half of the punches each season in the 10 or so years I've been doing this. I think the composting and recycling we do results in a lot less garbage. They take motor oil,coolant, oil filters and all lawn debris. Tires are pricey at 18 each for anything over 18 inch I believe. All other demolition stuff they have been reasonable with charges.

By contrast, garbage service was $45 per month when I used it.

1441 - 1460 of 1500 Posts