Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
161 - 180 of 1293 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try without the Econ button on highways. It sucks having the Econ on for city driving but it does help some.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
...Also, the ave fuel readout is always overstated on my RL, but the truck still seems to do better mpg wise on the highway when econ is off.
that is impressive! 31 even thought it is off, that is approaching diesel colorado,canyon territory.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Bath time today...just an old-school 2 buckets wash, after a month time after the initial HydrO2 treatment ( had some rain weather between those times...never wash the truck for a whole month ! ) :surprise:>:)

looks like the HydrO2 is holding up....won't apply 2nd time til Spring ! :grin:

~~~ Added flat clear license plate & replaced license plate bolts with custom ones. ( front & back ) :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Gave the RTS a wash and wax today and noticed that the H emblem on the tailgtate was really loose. Turns out that the double sided tape on the top failed so I just removed the whole emblem only to find that it has holes for emblem pins. So, with a razor blade, rubbing alcohol and some new double sided tape, the tailgate is now the way it's supposed to be. I lucked out with the tape at the autostore it was the correct width, only had to cut to length.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
FedEx showed up this morning so I installed the following today:

Rear seat covers
Front and rear splash guards
Body side molding
Low profile hood deflector

Awaiting front seat covers and husky liners and I'm done.

·
Registered
91 Posts

What have I done to my RL G2 today? I load my snowblower to be service. Getting ready for this coming winter. I cannot do this to my ordinary SUV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Today I..

Blacked Out my Black Edition!

- Got my front Windows Tinted (15%)
- Vinyl wrapped the Front Grille, Running Board & Visor Trim, and Rear Bumper accents
Any tips and tricks on how to install that black vinyl on the grill? I just recieved the 3m vinyl in the mail and am about to install as soon as I have some free time :unamused:.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Made a spot for my lab

Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Family car

Vehicle Car Car seat cover Minivan

Floor Vehicle Mat Car Tire

I needed to make a comfortable place for my lab. Especially since I bought it for her. The rear center strip wasn't comfortable for my pal, so i had to improvise. My plans were originally complicated, but then i noticed an unused corn hole table, which ironically had the perfect dimensions. I notched out one of the sides and added a doormat from home depot. Not the most elegant modification, but it works perfectly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Added the roof rack... (which I personally think gives it a *great* look):

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Did you use vacuum cleaner before installation or just wipe all parts? Did you have to remove any dust particles post installation?
I used an auto parts store brand microfiber cloth and the cleaning solution they shipped with the product.
I Peeled back ONLY the first 1/2 inch on the top and applied only it, then with one hand moved the squeegie down as the other hand slowly moved the wax paper.

I worked the fine bubbles around the edges out before removing the top protective application layer.

Then, I gave it a good wipe-down with the same cloth and the cleaning solution they shipped.

161 - 180 of 1293 Posts