Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you did to/with your Ridgeline today!

This can be, trips you took, mods you performed, etc. Did you wash and detail it? Let it sit all day un-driven? Commute to work in it? Install a new accessory? Do some hauling? Perform some maintenance?

Don't be shy!

---------------

This is meant to be a general thread for everyone to use. We've had some very successful threads like this on a few of the other automotive forums I've been on and it was nice to see what everyone was up to on a day to day basis with their vehicles.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill start...

-----------

Today I performed the A13 service to my 2007 Ridgeline RTS.

I used Valvoline 5W-20 conventional motor oil, a Honda oil filter, Valvoline 80-90 gear oil and Honda DW-1 transmission fluid.

I also fixed my loose washer fluid reservoir. I drilled the hole out a little bigger and used a heavy duty clip. Hopefully it will last longer than the original one did.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed $78.80 worth of fuel, does that count?
Sure, I suppose it does!

-------------

I didn't install any fuel in mine, but I found some extra time tonight to install my PAC ISHD571. I now have a fairly full 80GB iPod Classic in my glove box that plays through the radio.

Now I just have to figure out which buttons on the factory radio do what when in iPod mode.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I replaced the rear seal leg discs that broke with the new Honda zinc die cast ones. Not bad to do.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know those aren't hard to do. I'm sure I'll be needing to do those at some point in the future. Thankfully I don't raise my rear seats very often, so maybe that will extend the lifespan a little. Or maybe they will get brittle anyway and just break in the same amount of time! :act018:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got mine about a week ago! Bought it used, had a few minor problems that I worked on last night and today. Detailed it inside abd out so maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures posted!:act030:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I pulled the dash panel and fixed the sunroof strobe light the radio installer knocked loose. Took all of 4 minutes. Don't drive her too much anymore but keep her feelin good.

·
Registered
438 Posts
wasnt today but friday i had my front windows tinted to match the back ones

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I pulled the dash panel and fixed the sunroof strobe light the radio installer knocked loose. Took all of 4 minutes. Don't drive her too much anymore but keep her feelin good.
Strobe light? Is there also a disco ball? ;)

wasnt today but friday i had my front windows tinted to match the back ones
I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, except I have all of them tinted. It gets pretty hot here in the summer so the tint should help with that.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today I bought a Bluetooth music receiver to use as part of my eventual iPad mini install.

iPad mini -> Bluetooth -> Rocketfish Bluetooth music receiver -> ISHD571 -> Honda NAV tuner

I also ordered the Honda NAV radio brackets because they are different then the non-NAV brackets.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Made a lateral move on upgrading my grill.

Before

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
re-installed my window vent visors.....had to wait a week for the tint to settle

·
Registered
692 Posts
I did the rear leg support fix for my back seat.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sold my 2007 RTL today. It had 105k miles. Nothing wrong with it at all. I only sold it because I haven't driven it much lately and figured I'd sell it if I got the right price for it. Now I can save a few dollars on insurance and have a little more play money.

From now on, I'll only be rocking the blue RTS. :act035:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Today I filled my girl up with premium fuel and took it down a snowy road and almost got stuck. The VTM-4 lock and VSA off free'd me, this was the first time I used the lock for its intended purpose. It could have been very embarrassing as there were fords and chevs watching.... But she pulled through and with a little fish tail I was outa there any heading back to the highway.

1 - 20 of 786 Posts