Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you did to/with your Ridgeline today!

This can be, trips you took, mods you performed, etc. Did you wash and detail it? Let it sit all day un-driven? Commute to work in it? Install a new accessory? Do some hauling? Perform some maintenance?

Don't be shy!

---------------

This is meant to be a general thread for everyone to use. We've had some very successful threads like this on a few of the other automotive forums I've been on and it was nice to see what everyone was up to on a day to day basis with their vehicles.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill start...

-----------

Today I performed the A13 service to my 2007 Ridgeline RTS.

I used Valvoline 5W-20 conventional motor oil, a Honda oil filter, Valvoline 80-90 gear oil and Honda DW-1 transmission fluid.

I also fixed my loose washer fluid reservoir. I drilled the hole out a little bigger and used a heavy duty clip. Hopefully it will last longer than the original one did.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed $78.80 worth of fuel, does that count?
Sure, I suppose it does!

-------------

I didn't install any fuel in mine, but I found some extra time tonight to install my PAC ISHD571. I now have a fairly full 80GB iPod Classic in my glove box that plays through the radio.

Now I just have to figure out which buttons on the factory radio do what when in iPod mode.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I replaced the rear seal leg discs that broke with the new Honda zinc die cast ones. Not bad to do.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know those aren't hard to do. I'm sure I'll be needing to do those at some point in the future. Thankfully I don't raise my rear seats very often, so maybe that will extend the lifespan a little. Or maybe they will get brittle anyway and just break in the same amount of time! :act018:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got mine about a week ago! Bought it used, had a few minor problems that I worked on last night and today. Detailed it inside abd out so maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures posted!:act030:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I pulled the dash panel and fixed the sunroof strobe light the radio installer knocked loose. Took all of 4 minutes. Don't drive her too much anymore but keep her feelin good.

·
Registered
438 Posts
wasnt today but friday i had my front windows tinted to match the back ones

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I pulled the dash panel and fixed the sunroof strobe light the radio installer knocked loose. Took all of 4 minutes. Don't drive her too much anymore but keep her feelin good.
Strobe light? Is there also a disco ball? ;)

wasnt today but friday i had my front windows tinted to match the back ones
I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, except I have all of them tinted. It gets pretty hot here in the summer so the tint should help with that.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today I bought a Bluetooth music receiver to use as part of my eventual iPad mini install.

iPad mini -> Bluetooth -> Rocketfish Bluetooth music receiver -> ISHD571 -> Honda NAV tuner

I also ordered the Honda NAV radio brackets because they are different then the non-NAV brackets.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Made a lateral move on upgrading my grill.

Before

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
re-installed my window vent visors.....had to wait a week for the tint to settle

·
Registered
692 Posts
I did the rear leg support fix for my back seat.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sold my 2007 RTL today. It had 105k miles. Nothing wrong with it at all. I only sold it because I haven't driven it much lately and figured I'd sell it if I got the right price for it. Now I can save a few dollars on insurance and have a little more play money.

From now on, I'll only be rocking the blue RTS. :act035:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Today I filled my girl up with premium fuel and took it down a snowy road and almost got stuck. The VTM-4 lock and VSA off free'd me, this was the first time I used the lock for its intended purpose. It could have been very embarrassing as there were fords and chevs watching.... But she pulled through and with a little fish tail I was outa there any heading back to the highway.

1 - 20 of 786 Posts
About this Discussion
785 Replies
206 Participants
McChizzle
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing