Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 786 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Today I installed the bluetooth upgrade from Crutchfield. Great illustrated instructoins. Install took about an hour and a half total. One thing to keep in mind when doing this upgrade. Have the radio code ready when you re-connect the battery. Maybe locate it before you start the install. When you turn the radio on, it will prompt you for a code. I purchased a couple panel tools from Advanced Auto before starting out.
I used the top one but had the red handled one on hand just in case it was needed.
Everything works great.
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1364173736.995900.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1364173749.778205.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, today, let the wife drive it while I took her CR-V to get new shock/struts and a tire rotation. Yay Money :/

·
Registered
438 Posts
i washed it and put the all season mats away.....i am over the snow!

·
Registered
2011 RTL w/Nav
284 Posts
Replaced a rear brake light bulb. Remove two screws with 10mm socket to access the tail light. The only tricky part is removing the old bulb. But there's no real trick to it, you just have to pull kind of hard. Job takes less than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Installed a dash cam. Suction cupped right next to the rearview mirror and
sits right below and to the right of the night/day lever Ran the power under the headliner and down the driverside post. Can barely even see it from the outside ! To many close calls and no witnesses to back up a complaint. :act064:

·
Registered
790 Posts
I replaced the old scratched up 3 inch blind spot mirrors with some new ones 3 inch blind spot mirrors. Don't know why but they feel different

·
Registered
10 Posts
Getting my timing belt replaced today. The dealership is technically the ones doing it, but I figured I could still post in the thread. \o/

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
did what my RL was made to do, drive to and from work.

Did 175 miles yesterday, scaling back to 140 miles today.
Ohhh jezzzz! Now that's a commute! Whats your travel time?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Changed the VTM fluid. I used the hose, ziptied it to the coil spring and routed it by the rear wheel. A lot easier than through the box trunk.

21 - 40 of 786 Posts