Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Splashed some more mud on it driving the 2.1 miles each way down our unpaved road to my brother-in-law's and back - Mud Season has most definitely arrived! There's one spot a bit over half way there that's so bad you have to crawl through it in D1 with VTM4 locked due to the deep mud ruts and potholes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks great, now come do mine!

-----

A little teaser of what I'm working on today:

You've got my interest.

Changed my oil last night as well.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You've got my interest.
Due to Easter activities, my time to tinker has been limited. But here are a couple more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Put my roof rack back on.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wiring for Front and Rear Cameras?

Enjoy the rest of your Easter!

Due to Easter activities, my time to tinker has been limited. But here are a couple more pics.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yes. I am installing a rear view mirror with 4.3" monitor. I finish up earlier but can't mount the mirror yet. The new mirror required a different mounting button than the factory mirror. Right now I'm giving the mirror mount glue a chance to dry overnight.

I didn't install the front camera yet. I ordered two cameras and only one came in. The second camera was back-ordered. So I have to order the second one from another seller.

I also re-wired my Homelink so that it only works with the ignition switch in the on position. My BMW worked this way and I never understood why anyone would want the Homelink to work all the time. If you park your car outside your house, all anyone would need to do is break a window out of your car and press the button and your garage opens up.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I was thinking of waiting until I hit 100 posts (this is post #99) but I went ahead and did this ...
added a ROC decal.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Finally installed my side body protectors, waited for a nice warm day. Used the "eyeball it" method. Seems to have worked out o.k. Also the ROC decal.

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

R5.jpg

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Soaped & washed the engine bay to remove the winter crap.

Did you know you could open the hood straight up and position the rod to hold it straight up???? :act035:

·
Registered
89 Posts
slid in my new weathertech mats! yipee!

41 - 60 of 786 Posts