Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

741 - 760 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just upgraded the standard rear view mirror on my 2011 RTL with the OEM Autodimming Compass mirror which I recently bought off of the ROC classifieds.

My original mirror was showing signs of age ... the mirror was chipping (?) around the frame, probably due to heat. Probably a little overkill but I felt it was a good price.. plus the mirror itself seems to be a tad bit bigger.

Maybe a 30-45 minute install. Took awhile to get calibrated but it works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Took the day off to finally install this ancient relic of a DVD player. After all it’s been sitting in my storage unit for AT LEAST 3 years.

It’s super outdated (LCD screen) but it will get the job done for my little tike. Probably not the most conventional DVD, considering it had a production stamp date of March 2005... BUT I really just like the cleanliness of the OEM options vs back-of-the-headrest DVD Screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Made appointment to have a Redarc tow-pro elite brake controller installed in my 08 RTL. I installed a Honda hitch about 10 years ago but now it's time to start towing a trailer with the "old girl ". At 275,000 miles, it needs some towing exercises.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
What Have You Did To Your G1 Recently?

Not sure if there is a thread like this for the Generation 1’s. Yesterday, I installed new (basic) bulbs in the third brake light.

·
Super Moderator
6,697 Posts
Re: What Have You Did To Your G1 Recently?

Not sure if there is a thread like this for the Generation 1’s. Yesterday, I installed new (basic) bulbs in the third brake light.
Moderator Note: Thread Merged

·
Registered
135 Posts
Installed passenger side headlight bulb today. A lot easier than my Nissan Frontier!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Can a moderator edit this thread title to say G1 so it does not get mixed up with the G2 thread when looking via our phones? :)

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Took the wife shopping and garage salein'. Starting to get hot here and am looking forward to running the AC! :cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Took the wife shopping and garage salein'. Starting to get hot here and am looking forward to running the AC! :cool:
That is exactly what I did today. I even talked to an owner of a Ridgeline. They have had their 2006 for twelve years and love it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I did a temp install of a Tekonsha P3 brake controller. It went a lot easier than I thought. I used the 3070-P wiring harness. The end by the parking brake could be seen and with a bit of blind fumbling the connectors went together.
One of the previous owners had installed a brake controller and left some screw holes in the lower dash panel below the steering column. I used one of those for my temp install.

I also tried a hitch anti rattle device. My first tow of the camping season went well. I'm much more comfortable knowing I can tow with electric brakes again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bought a set of Good Year Wrangler tires yesterday at Walmart. $494 out the door.

741 - 760 of 786 Posts
About this Discussion
785 Replies
206 Participants
McChizzle
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing