Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

741 - 760 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just upgraded the standard rear view mirror on my 2011 RTL with the OEM Autodimming Compass mirror which I recently bought off of the ROC classifieds.

My original mirror was showing signs of age ... the mirror was chipping (?) around the frame, probably due to heat. Probably a little overkill but I felt it was a good price.. plus the mirror itself seems to be a tad bit bigger.

Maybe a 30-45 minute install. Took awhile to get calibrated but it works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Took the day off to finally install this ancient relic of a DVD player. After all it’s been sitting in my storage unit for AT LEAST 3 years.

It’s super outdated (LCD screen) but it will get the job done for my little tike. Probably not the most conventional DVD, considering it had a production stamp date of March 2005... BUT I really just like the cleanliness of the OEM options vs back-of-the-headrest DVD Screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Made appointment to have a Redarc tow-pro elite brake controller installed in my 08 RTL. I installed a Honda hitch about 10 years ago but now it's time to start towing a trailer with the "old girl ". At 275,000 miles, it needs some towing exercises.

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
What Have You Did To Your G1 Recently?

Not sure if there is a thread like this for the Generation 1’s. Yesterday, I installed new (basic) bulbs in the third brake light.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,024 Posts
Re: What Have You Did To Your G1 Recently?

Not sure if there is a thread like this for the Generation 1’s. Yesterday, I installed new (basic) bulbs in the third brake light.
Moderator Note: Thread Merged

·
Registered
145 Posts
Installed passenger side headlight bulb today. A lot easier than my Nissan Frontier!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Can a moderator edit this thread title to say G1 so it does not get mixed up with the G2 thread when looking via our phones? :)

·
Premium Member
2011 VP Bali Blue Pearl
202 Posts
Took the wife shopping and garage salein'. Starting to get hot here and am looking forward to running the AC! :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Took the wife shopping and garage salein'. Starting to get hot here and am looking forward to running the AC! :cool:
That is exactly what I did today. I even talked to an owner of a Ridgeline. They have had their 2006 for twelve years and love it!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did a temp install of a Tekonsha P3 brake controller. It went a lot easier than I thought. I used the 3070-P wiring harness. The end by the parking brake could be seen and with a bit of blind fumbling the connectors went together.
One of the previous owners had installed a brake controller and left some screw holes in the lower dash panel below the steering column. I used one of those for my temp install.

I also tried a hitch anti rattle device. My first tow of the camping season went well. I'm much more comfortable knowing I can tow with electric brakes again.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bought a set of Good Year Wrangler tires yesterday at Walmart. $494 out the door.

741 - 760 of 786 Posts